LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Brat Girl Mummified For Tickle Torment Cornell

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I enter my home to find lazy brat girl Michelle Peters laying around on the sofa in her yoga pants and sports bra. I confront her about the mess and the pantyhose scattered on the living room floor and she just responds like the spoiled brat she is. She is so damn lazy and I am tired of her bullshit. I grab her from behind in with a hand over mouth and wrestle her down to the floor. I grab her arms behind her back and begin taping her wrists up. Layer upon layer upon layer of silver duct tape. I peel off one of her filthy smelly ankle socks and shove it in her mouth sealing it in real good by wrapping her pretty little head with more duct tape. Then I move onto her legs starting with her ankles and add tons of duct tape all the way up to her knees. Poor Michelle moans through her gag. I pull one of the pantyhose over her head squishing her pretty face under the stocking hood. I wrap more duct tape over her eyes in a blindfold. The tiny thing begins to cry as I lift her to a sitting position and start taping her shoulders. Nice and tight like a cocoon. Finally Michelle is completely mummified in silver duct tape and I have her feet in my lap so I tie her big toes together with thin twine. I tell Michelle she will soon be tickle tormented. I start on the wrinkled soles of her feet tickling them while poor Michelle is sweating under the tape and completely helpless and at my mercy. I tickle her relentlessly and Michelle squeals through her gag. Soon my girlfriend busty MILF Allura Skye comes over and takes my place on the couch. She is having a great time humiliating Michelle and tickling her bare feet. She laughs at Michelle's helpless struggling. She laughs at Michelle's feet wiggling furiously under her fingertips. I could do this all day little one she tells mummified Michelle ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3396kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 434.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brat Girl Mummified For Tickle Torment

Discipline is the order Liberec

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking, Humilation
earn very early on that such antics are strictly punished by tried and trusted traditional methods
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 212.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline is the order

Rylee Greyson in Electrician's Tape Keene Valley

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Rylee Grayson is relatively new to the scene, having shot with only a small handful of producers so far. And she's never tried electrician's tape or a pantyhose encasement so Mr. Ogre says we have to get this girl some experience. She comes in wearing just a bra and panty set with some seriously high heels.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:45
Video: 1200x900, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 752.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rylee Greyson in Electrician's Tape

Slave Number 5 - Scene 2 Slidell

Slave Jennifer is to be inspected, much like a new mare is examined by a horse trader, then if deemed satisfactory, she will receive a brutally hard fucking.
Format: avi
Duration: 47:19
Video: 640x352, XviD, 1861kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 693.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Number 5 - Scene 2

Adrian Maya Jakarta

Adrian Maya is a sweet piece of ass with her exotic looks and curvy body. She's also petite and compact, and seems to have been custom made for a Master Bruno hardcore pounding? and she gets one! Seems her car has been towed and she has no way to get home. She finds Bruno hanging out on a corner and begs him for help. She says she'll do anything to get home, and Bruno intends to find out exactly that. He takes her to a nearby building and ties her hands with rope to a chain dangling from the ceiling of a dirty, dimly lit stairwell that looks like something out of a horror movie. He rips her clothes off and gruffly paws and sucks her bald brown beaver before fingerblasting it while also spitting in her mouth. After that, Bruno tapes her mouth shut and rails her doggie style, ratcheting up her total submission and humiliation. A savage deepthroat blowjob and a lengthy rough sex session finishes with a big chunky load and an unforgettable cum swallowing sequence.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adrian Maya

Время генерации страницы 0.03988 секунды с 9 запросами