LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tying Up The Loose End Westminster

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Leggy blonde Star Nine is an assistant manager of a jewelry store and she's been feeding me inside information so my gang can rob the place. Pretty bimbo Star is in on it, but she is a loose end that needs to be cleaned up and I need to make her disappear. She arrives at my home dressed for success in a skin tight pencil skirt and white blouse. After she's given me all the intel on the store's security system, I dose her with a wet rag and she becomes putty in my hands. I strip off her skirt and then remove her shirt leaving Star in bra and pantyhose. I rope her arms tightly behind her back while disoriented Star mumbles and moans. I don't want anyone hearing her if she screams, so I shove a rag into her mouth and seal it in gagging her with duct tape. Poor Star's eyes widen as I bind her wrists and add a crotch rope. I finish her off in a hogtie then go to call the boss leaving poor Star helpless and struggling. The boss tells me to get her ready to be shipped out so I grab a pillow case and bag her addi duct tape around her throat. My plan is perfect! With the store's main employee missing and the jewels robbed, poor Star will be the prime suspect in the police investigation ....
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3392kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 312.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tying Up The Loose End

Beth Brooks in First Hogtie Shoot Kadena

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Beth Brooks has done a few photoshoots in her time as well as having been tied but never both at the same time. She comes to her first real fetish photography shoot wearing a grey dress and some crazy black heels. Ogre comes in and ropes her up by starting with her wrists behind her back and then securing those to her waist. Her elbows get pulled together next and cinched off so her arms are useless for her, not that she has to do anything but lay there and be photographed.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 3906kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 418.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beth Brooks in First Hogtie Shoot

Sealed with a Kink - Lila Katt, Master A Eshowe

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lila Katt wanted to do something special today and so we brought in Master A. He knows what she needs to feel. There needs to be tight bondage, but with a twist. He wedges some very nasty little surprises under the rope to make sure that it will leave some marks. Her pussy is going to bear the brunt of his punishment. Every position she is bound in leaves it open to be in new ways. Master A is relentless and she is defenseless.
Duration: 1:12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 814.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sealed with a Kink - Lila Katt, Master A

SexualDisgrace She needs more slut training. Mehoopany

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Nikki Bell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat
Nikki Bell, one of our favorite sex slaves, has returned by request from her bdsm Master. She needs more slut training. We're sure everyone agrees. So Nikki Bell is started on the sybian f"cking machine.
Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7977kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexualDisgrace She needs more slut training.

Confession Of Pleasure Great Meadows

Studio: Spankmybottom
Cast: Elizabeth Simpson, Masie Dee, Fae
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Masie and Fae are sitting in Faes room talking when Fae admits to Masie that she secretly enjoys the spankings her Mum gives her. Masie playfully suggests she spank Fae to figure out what about it she likes as Masie hates her own home and school spankings. Fae agrees and goes bare over Masies lap, where they playfully talk and try out Fae's Family Strap. Suddenly, Fae's Mom comes home early to find her Daughter in such a compromsing position getting her bottom spanked by her best friend. Fae's mother immeadiatly declares both will be thrashed for such behaviors in her home, and soon two bare bottomed girls are being spanked to tears bent over by her Mums Hand and strap.
Duration: 12:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 379.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Confession Of Pleasure

Время генерации страницы 0.05021 секунды с 9 запросами