Old 07-26-2021, 05:32 AM   #12067
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Olivia Divine Navajo

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Olivia Divine looks like a doll! It would never cross your mind that she likes to get fucked and abused like a little slut. But she does! This bitch swallowed his cock whole, as he filled up her mouth and invaded her throat repeatedly. She choked on dick till her mascara started dripping and it was time for her wet cunt to get brutally abused. This throat and twat abuse left this teen doll with her makeup ruined and a face full of spunk.
Format: mp4
Duration: 45:53
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps
Audio: 84kbps

File size: 688.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olivia Divine

Muscular Milf Hung & Made To Cum Loris

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I rented a warehouse under the guise of having a tire repair business, but I'm actually using the space for throwing kinky BDSM parties. The bitchy landlord Claire Irons shows up about complaints of screams late at night. She picks up some rope from the table and a rubber from the floor demanding that I vacate the premises. I grab my taser and down she goes like a lump on the floor. The muscular MILF awakens suspended from the ceiling by her wrists - her legs bound wide apart with a spreader bar. Her muscles flex as she hangs painfully. I lower the winch but my captive's relief is only momentary since I quickly snip off her panties and press a vibrator up into her bare pussy. I tell her she will be tonight's party favor and she sobs into her cleave gag. I laugh as she sobs and sways on her tip toes then grab another piece of rope burying it deeply into her pussy and ass tying off her crotch rope. I crank up the winch until she's hanging nearly a foot off the ground and I leave the muscular woman bound, gagged, hanging and sobbing ....
Duration: 11:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11703kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 990.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscular Milf Hung & Made To Cum

Orgasms Vol 47 Newnan

Release Year: 2005
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM
Christina takes more pain than you have ever seen on most sites before, and begs for more. She is teased until she thrashes helpless in her chair. She makes sounds I have never heard from her before. She cums hard for me. Those eyes make me melt...again...
Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:46
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1459kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 920.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasms Vol 47

Iona Grace Comfrey

“Wake up, Subject 146. You will now begin your daily routine.” This one has no name anymore. She may have been Iona Grace before, but that isn't just a past life, it's another reality entirely. She's more of an inanimate object than a person now. Only her beautiful features speak to what she once was. Her curves are amazing. They must have had men in awe at one point. The way her big tits stand out, you know that she turned a lot of heads. But now she is a piece of property. Only one man ever sees her and her good looks aren't doing her any favors with him.
If she had more courage she may be disobedient but she is not brave enough to defy the voice that comes over the intercom. It's degrading and humiliating to just blindly kowtow to the orders being barked at her. But then she looks around and realizes the truth. This is far too elaborate and well organized for her to be the first girl. She is subject 146. She doesn't want there to be a subject 147.
Duration: 1:05:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Iona Grace

Demolished By The Carpenter And His Foreman Maywood

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
What the fuck are you doing??? You are cutting a hole in my wall!! What are you - incompetent?? Stop!! Just stop and call your damn foreman!!! I'm paying you guys a ton of money for remodeling my kitchen and I demand you clean your mess now!!! I'm not paying for this. Here's a rag - just clean this debris and get out!!! We're not cleaning anything he says and suddenly the big brawny carpenter grabs my arms behind my back holding me while the foreman shoves to cleaning rag deeply into my mouth. Here you go bitch they say and he wraps multiple layers of duct tape around and around my head. I kick and buck and punch, but I'm no match for the strength of two men!! The carpenter Anthony Peters chokes me and smacks my ass groping my tits and roughly manhandling me every way possible while the foreman ropes up my elbows crushing them together behind my back. I begin to sob through my gag and grunt fiercely bucking my body to stop themm, but my efforts are futile. I feel my makeup running down my face when the carpenter grabs my head and applies many more layers of duct tape!! He continues to abuse me while the foreman binds my thighs tightly together restricting my movement and efforts to kick. He pulls my pencil skirt up around my waist and they take turns smacking my ass. The foremen Jim Hunter laughs and tells his employee to have his way with me. Get a piece of her before we leave. OMG!!! Nooooooooooo!!!! The carpenter bends me over the counter and rips open my pantyhose. I hear him pulling down his zipper and he savagely fucks me while his foreman holds me head steady. I sob in fear and humiliation. He grunts and zips up and they shove me down on the floor. They bind my ankles and tie my stiletto high heels onto my feet. My satin panties are still pulled down over my hips and I fear for my life. He pulls some rope up through my pussy lips and between my ass cheeks and yanks it up until I scream - the crotchrope is so intense and unbearable. They tie me in a brutal hogtie and roll me over. The ropes cut deeply into my skin and the bondage is so painful that I begin to feel the faint. I think they will leave and my ordeal will be over. I scream for help through the gag and the foreman returns to humiliate and hurt me even more. He pulls up my sweater exposing my tits and applies clothes pins onto my nipples. The pain is unbearable and he rolls me onto my belly and toss some debris and dirt on top of me for one last torment before leaving me rolling around and futilely struggling.
Duration: 13:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1311kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 139.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Demolished By The Carpenter And His Foreman

Время генерации страницы 0.03137 секунды с 9 запросами