LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chicken Wing Made Orgasms Pequabuck

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I kneel on the bed frogtied and with MY arms pulled up in a tight chicken wing. A huge ball gag has been stuffed into my mouth and strapped in very tight. The Hunter comes in and ties a crotch rope between my legs and inserts the head of an hitachi wand vibrator into the crotch rope. He turn the vibrator on and watches as I helplessly thrash about on the bed as the hitachi works me over into mulitiple XXXX orgasms. The Hunter returns to readjust and tighten the crotch rope so that I can't escape from the relentless vibrations on my pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3398kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 422.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chicken Wing Made Orgasms

Naughty Slut Spanked & Used Alberta

Cast: Jasper Blue, James
Genres: Amateur, Couple, Roleplay
In this custom clip order, James sternly punishes me for spending too much money shopping with friends. He roughly uses my holes and spanks me with his hands and his belt while I try to squirm away. My ass gets redder and redder until James empties his load deep into my mouth!
Duration: 21:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7409kbps
Audio: 166kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Slut Spanked & Used

Vienna Black Zaandam

Bruno convinces gullible young ebony cutie, Vienna Black, that he needs help passing his immigration test. Bitch! The only thing that trickster needs your help with is his boner. With a little coaxing the petite slut agrees to submit to him. Soon she's bound, gagged, teased, and humiliated by Bruno. He hammers her tight little pussy like mad then shames her with a big facial cumshot.
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7779kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vienna Black

Evilyn Fierce Landisville

Evilyn has really turned into a fine looking woman... long and thin legs with beautiful lines, a killer body with tight little tits and a truly lovely face... a fantastic submissive specimen for Feenix to toy with this week...
Duration: 57:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 625.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Evilyn Fierce

Snotty Gallery Owner Gets What She Deserves Moseley

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Mercy is a snobby, snotty bitch who has driven her contractor crazy with her demands and changing her mind constantly. The two of them come into her new gallery space to discuss how it is coming along and she is simply not happy. They have four days to complete the job and he tells her it just isn't possible. She is rude and mouthy with him and finally he can't take it anymore. Grabbing her by the back of her hair he bends her over a stool, showing off her amazing ass-etts. He ties her wrists together behind her back and uses the rope to affix her to the stool. Some more rope continues the theme and keeps her waist locked into position on the stool. He takes her glasses and then stuffs a huge black rubber ballgag into her mouth, strapping it in tightly. Adding rope to her knees, she is made to kneel onto the supporting cross legs on the stool. As he steps away to grab another piece of rope for her ankles, he can't resist pulling up her dress to expose her ass. Two quick slaps on her ass and then he grabs the rope. Her ankles are quickly bound together, tying her heels onto her feet as well. That's when he lifts up her ankles, pulling the rope up to her back, keeping her from balancing herself with them. The stool rocks precariously, threatening to throw her tumbling to the hard, unfinished floor. He taunts and teases her with the possibility of letting her fall and about this time she starts drooling heavily from behind the ballgag. He leans her back, letting her hold herself with her toes and walks around, admiring her and taking cell phone pictures for the other guys on the construction crew. Finally he has some mercy for Mercy, and unties her ankles so she can balance herself and not fall over. She struggles in the ropes trying to get free but is unfortunately caught, with the red hand print on her ass and a puddle of drool in front of her on the ground...
Duration: 17:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4418kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 585.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Snotty Gallery Owner Gets What She Deserves

Время генерации страницы 0.05441 секунды с 9 запросами