LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chanel Preston Winthrop Harbor

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Chanel Preston, Matt Williams
Video language: English
Trapped and helpless in custom made stocks and stuck on the world's most powerful vibrator, Chanel find herself is her worst nightmare. She hates the Sybian, with a passion. You see, Chanel's sexy little clit is very sensitive and the Sybian drives her insane. It makes her cum, it rips orgasm after orgasm out of her helpless body, each more brutal than the last. Pain-full pleasure, and there is nothing Chanel can do to stop it. Nothing at all.
With her legs pulled out and her head and hands trapped in hard wood, Chanel is utterly and completely helpless. Her mouth is at cock height and the bondage is rigid and permanent, she is hooded and blindfolded. She will be in a dark hell of skull fucking and brutal orgasms from which there is no escape.
We turn up the Sybian slowly at first, teasing and taunting. It's not high enough to cause pleasurable distress, just enough to excite and tease. Drool drips out of her gagged mouth as moans of helplessness escape her throat.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanel Preston

At Caroline's Mercy Almira

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Vivienne has been left in a very exposed situation. She is bound tightly on a couch, legs and arms spread wide allowing for easy access to her body. The ropes encircle much of her, keeping things in place and not allowing for very much movement. Caroline, dressed in a sleek black catsuit and knee high boots comes in and finds our in her predicament and simply can't help but take advantage of the poor girl. Nipple clamps are used. More rope is added. And the vibrator pulls Vivienne closer and closer to the undeniable truth facing her: she loves this stuff.
Duration: 13:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 429.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: At Caroline's Mercy

House sitter held hostage Atkinson

I tip toe around the yard peeping into the windows and see pretty blonde house sitter Kendra XXXX on the couch - an empty bottle of wine by her side. Perfect!! She looks so young, sweet and innocent is her tiny denim skirt and midriff belly baring top. I quietly crack open the door and sneak up on the dumb girl with a fast arm wrapped tightly around her neck. Shhhhhhhh!!! Don't say a word and you won't get hurt! I'm here for the safe. Kendra's blue eyes open wide in fear as I place my hand over mouth. I grab her arms and tie them behind her back while the poor young thing sobs and shakes. Just stay calm little one and you'll be ok. I bind her knees together and question her about where the safe is. The dumb blonde bimbo furiously denies knowing where it is. I've had enough of this - you won't talk, now you can't talk!! I shove a rag into her mouth and wrap elastic bandage tightly around and around her pretty face. I go off to find the safe and hear noise coming from the livingroom. I see Kendra Lynne at the door frantically grasping the handle trying to get out! Where do you think you're going missy? I drag the bitch back and put her on the floor. No more nice with you. I grab more rope and tie her in a tight little ball. Kendra sobs and cries beneath her gag, but it is too late for any pity on my end. I add one more rope around her ankles yanking her feet up against her thighs exposing her panties and her cute young ass. Roll around little girl and struggle, but you're not going anywhere now!
Duration: 12:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3394kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 320.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House sitter held hostage

Desperate To Escape I Get Lost In The Lair Arch

I desperately try to escape from the huge abandoned building but my arms are still tied cruelly tight behind my back. After running and stumbling down a dark hallway I find the exit. I run into my first obstacle - a huge steel door. I struggle with my bound hands to slide the door open but it is very heavy and despite using all my strength it remains closed. After some intense struggling the steel door finally slides open enough for me to slip out. I find myself in a long corridor and I continue to search for a way out. I try the elevator first but it doesn't work so I continue running down a hallway. I come to another locked door and I scream into my gag - frustrated, scared and helpless. Finally I find an open door but it is just an empty space. I continue my frantic search for an exit crying and moaning into my gag. My stiletto boots echo off the walls as I search for a way out ...
Duration: 10:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6875kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 525.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperate To Escape I Get Lost In The Lair

Bound By Fayth Naoma

Tied up by Fayth on Fire and having a great time Bound By Fayth!!!
Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 473.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound By Fayth

Время генерации страницы 0.24888 секунды с 9 запросами