View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 05:37 AM   #12081
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Mi Ha Doan Copeland

Sexy young Asian realtor Mi Ha Doan thinks she is appraising Bruno's house. Silly slut! The only thing getting checked out is your smoking hot body and Bruno's got an offer you can't refuse. Mi Ha quickly submits to him and is soon tied up with rope and taken for a brutal and degrading ride. He teases her, handles her like a rag-doll, pounds her pussy like mad then covers her with a facial cumshot.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mi Ha Doan

Lynn - The Scorpion Tie Likely

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
As usual, Miss GG Lynn is up to her old tricks. She likes to convince guys to tie her up, all the while pretending it wasn't her idea. She's got on a super tight dress and very sexy blue high heels. She's complaining at me within seconds of the first rope going on so I know I'm doing it right. Her elbows get bound behind her back to begin with, which keeps her from be able to fight back (not that she would, of course). I fold up her right arm as her mouth is running (and run it does, the whole damned time). Her hands get pulled back so using her fingers is not an option.
Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4429kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 379.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lynn - The Scorpion Tie

Yasmine - extreme wall chicken wing Southold

Crotch rope pulls her in the opposite direction. We tighten them both to severe levels.
Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14569kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 455.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yasmine - extreme wall chicken wing

Chloe Temple - Lost, Broke and Bound Hurt

Lost little blond cutie, Chloe Temple, is in the middle of nowhere with no way to get home. Miraculously, nice guy Oliver just happens by in his white van and actually agrees to help her out. When he asks for gas money she claims she's broke and isn't down to pay with her pussy. Bitch please! If you want a ride you've gotta submit. Desperate young Chloe agrees to do whatever it takes and is quickly tied up and fed big white cock. Oliver takes the helpless slut to his dungeon for some brutal rough sex then prays her with a huge facial cumshot.
Duration: 25:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloe Temple - Lost, Broke and Bound

A Day At The Office Oakdale

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Another day at the office causes Justine to pop a dvd into her laptop and let her imagination run wild. As she watches Tobi struggle on her computer screen, her mind drifts off to a darker place - where there is only restraint! Self-bondage is the only way Justine finds satisfaction - muzzle-gagged and hogtied with her nipples clamped, bound in leather straps; Panty-gagged and cuffed in a kneeling strappado with clothespins on her nipples; and bound to a chair wearing nothing but bird clamps, a gag and her pantyhose! As she emerges from her dream world, she pulls a 2-inch ball gag from her purse!
Duration: 1:36:13
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Day At The Office

Время генерации страницы 0.16899 секунды с 9 запросами