Old 07-26-2021, 05:54 AM   #2183
gr1mmett

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

gr1mmett Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Beat the system 854

Beat the system 854

Name of actress:
Genre: Blowjobs, Boobs, Brunettes, Stockings, Lesbian, Teens, Upskirt, Threesome ffm
I was in a car park and didn't have any change for the parking meter. Now most people in my area are quite happy to give their ticket away if they have any minutes remaining - beat the system and all that - so I approached the girl who looked like she was leaving and asked her if I could have her 'remaining minutes'. Little did I know that she was (to put it politely) a Christian nutball, who thought that although the parking attendant might not see our indiscretion, God would. And God wouldn't like it, no sirree and I would go to Hell. Hmmm. So she started telling me that normally when she's approached in car parks its usually guys wanting her to get her kit off for their websites. Well I thought back and I knew Jim hadn't approached her before, so there must be other perverts in my neck of the woods….. Keep off my patch guys, i'm the main pervert here!!! So when I told her that I actually did run such a sordid, filthy website as she had mentioned she wasn't shocked. However, I did have to help her square it with 'the redeemer', by saying that instead of being paid £35 like the cheap skates before me, she'd be paid £500 and that would go a long way to repairing the church roof, or to pay for kittens with sore paws or other such God loving charities. She did think long and hard and as I kept repeating my well known mantra, £500, £500, £500….she came round eventually. To be fair I think it was easier to get her to come back with me than it would have been to get that damn ticket out of her. Then the miracle of all miracles occurred, she turned from crazed-God-squad-mega-frump to cute-teen-schoolgirl-in white socks-and-red-mini-kilt. WHAT A TRANSFORMATION!! She was a complete babe under her frumpy outfit with a voracious sexual appetite to match. I was in charge in my secretarial outfit with black seamed stockings, the classic outfit that I know a lot of my members love. Jim was salivating and right at the very end I let him get his cock sucked.Well sharing is good in the eyes of The Lord.

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 32 min 38 s
Size: 327 MiB

>>>KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD
gr1mmett is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03030 секунды с 9 запросами