View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 02:58 AM   #31118
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default - Toilet Box Training

- Toilet Box Training

Description:
I have a new tool to train those lucky enough to serve as my human toilet I love my new toilet box. The head of the slave is locked into place right where it belongs-right under my ass, while hes tied up securely. I can sit on my toilet box and take a nice long leisurely shit while my slave feeds underneath me or I can remove the toilet seat and hand feed my slave. In this video I take a shit right on my slaves mouth then straddle him and torture his cock to get him to chew and swallow my shit. When he doesnt go fast enough I over-stimulate his worthless little cock by rubbing my palm quickly over his cockhead while squeezing the rest of his cock, which fits my petite hand perfectly. I dont want my slave to forget the smell of my shit, so I get chunks of shit and pack it into his nostrils. It forces him to open his mouth for more air-so of course I put more shit into his mouth. Just to soften it up a bit I also spit into his mouth. I cant wait around all day so I leave him like that while I go shopping. It had better be gone when I get back
Model:
lisadomina
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Toilet-Box-Training.mp4
File Size : 448.11 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080
Duration : 00:12:03
Video : AVC, 4 997 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: