LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Leggy Redhead Zip Ties The Italian Momma Xiushui

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I relunctantly agree to have dinner with my son's newest girlfriend leggy redhhead Lauren Kiley. She immediately gets on my last nerve by addressing me as "Momma Gi". WTF??? You are not married to him missy - I'm not your momma. Uuugghhh her kitchen is a total mess. She is preparing dinner out of cardboard boxes and serving in plastic dinnerware! This is not acceptable for me and my son. And then I spot her sex toys on the kitchen counter!! No!! You are not good enough for my precious son. Lauren hands me a cocktail in a cheesy red plastic cup and I gulp it down hoping that it will take the edge off what is starting out to be a disasterous evening. Oh boy ... my head begins to spin and I'm feeling terribly woozy and drowsy. She manages to get me to the couch and everything becomes black. I come to on the floor with the bitch straddling my head and shoving a rag into my mouth. What is going on?? She smacks my face and hands me a roll of silver duct tape and begins to wrap layers and layers around my head. I'm awake now and I try to fight the young girl off me but the effects of the drink take over and I find myself face down on the dirty floor enveloped in darkness again. When I regain my bearings I find that my arms are behind my back zip tied tightly together and Lauren holding another zip tie cinching my ankles tightly. She pulls my red satin dress up exposing my panties and pantyhose and smacks my Italian ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1306kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 140.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leggy Redhead Zip Ties The Italian Momma

Jade Indica - Player II Contoocook

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Dildo, Ring Gag, Anal, Blowjob, Vibrator, Double Penetration, Zapper, Fingering
He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed. Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt. He makes her cum so hard. They've both had their fun, now it's time for more suffering. It comes it twisted ways though. Whips, clamps, nose hooks, and more. Jade is completely at his mercy and he uses it to get her.
Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Indica - Player II

Slutty secretary bound & humiliated Kramer

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Slutty secretary Maria Jade sits in the employee lounge dangling her high heel while bragging to her friend about the promotion she's getting. A few hours here and there spent under the CFO's desk on her knees and it's guaranteed that she will soon be promoted to boss. I march in and demand that she get back to work. Maria laughs and I quickly grab her hand over mouth until she's limp and woozy. I strip off her much too short and tight office jacket and jack up her skirt leaving her tied up in her bra wih her big ass and pussy exposed. Young Maria struggles furiously trying to loosen the bondage but the ropes are much too tight. I return to gag the dumb bimbo with her dirty panties forcing them into her mouth and gagging her pretty face with a bandana. Maria grunts protesting into her gag as I grab and squeeze her tits and ass. I push her onto the floor and rest my feet on her bound body. When I tire of watching her sexy body wriggling around in the bondage I leave her humiliated on the floor bound, gagged and helplessly frustrated struggling to get out of the tight bondage.
Duration: 10:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 261.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slutty secretary bound & humiliated

The Harvest Canaan

Karina's struggle is for naught now that she is in his hands. She needs to be silenced and he obliges with the tape. He paws her lovely body, but this is not all he has planned. He spreads her wide, with a plug shoved in her tight pussy. An open target ripe for the taking..
Format: avi
Duration: 13:33
Video: 640x480, h264, 979kbps
Audio: 51kbps

File size: 103.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Harvest

The Adventures Of Agent Harrisonville

Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent Dd... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:55:57
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Adventures Of Agent

Время генерации страницы 0.05166 секунды с 9 запросами