Old 07-27-2021, 06:00 AM   #12085
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Elise Graves and Dixon Mason - Double Blind Study, Part 3 Hanna

Genres: BBDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Pain
Video language: English
Our subjects wanted to test their endurance. We place them in the tiniest of cages. Unable to move an inch. Legs cramped up. How long will they last? What will break first, their mind or their body?
Next, a study of pain and remorse. The members want Dixon to feel sorry for abandoning Elise at the beginning of the study. What measures can Jack Hammer and Cyd Black take to get someone to feel and express true remorse?
Lastly, service. How well can these bitches pleasure a man? Luckily we've got Jack here with his 10 inch cock. He trains these girls on how to take a huge dick deep down the throat with some real improvement. Then Elise receives 'the ass fucking of her life'.
The results of this study are varied and inconclusive…it appears that we'll have to repeat the experiment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason - Double Blind Study, Part 3

Matty roped Farmington Falls

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped, Tied
Amateur teen girl Matty extreme bondage on the floor hard roped!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 145.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matty roped

Lupus - A Week In A Noisy Household Spring Gap

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Lupus
In interweaving storylines fate of young beauties will be hanging in the balance, and that seek to break the strict
Format: MPEG
Duration: 52:08
Video: 480x576, MPEG-2, 1806kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 785.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lupus - A Week In A Noisy Household

Aria Skye Alamance

Collared Compensation Shy little Asian cutie Aria Skye could really use a ride into town. Fortunately Brick just happens along in his white van offering assistance. When he makes it clear that the ride isn't free, she reluctantly agrees to compensate him with her petite young body and tight teen pussy. Brick sexually dominates and savagely pounds the flexible girl in several positions then blasts her with a huge facial cumshot.
Duration: 30:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aria Skye

Duo In Distress Hung Hogtied Olongapo

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
My company has been searching for a warehouse location for the new government contract. I arrive at the location and begin by asking the seller Jim Hunter questions. The man gives me a very high price for the building so I try to seduce him into lowering the rate. I sit on his lap and propose sex for a reduction in the price. I think he is open to my ploy but instead he jacks me up against the wall and begins tying my elbows together tightly. I beg and plea for mercy and warn him that my partner will be here shortly but he ignores me and manhandles me down to the filthy floor. He ties my legs together with massive amounts of rope welding them together from my crossed ankles to my upper thighs. The big brute keeps tying me and the rope is painfully tight. I offer him a blow job, but he laughs and lifts me up onto a chair shoving a big ballgag into my mouth. Soon I am brutally bound on the wooden chair. He wraps my head with many layers of duct tape. My partner Alexis Rain arrives and I try to warn her about the monster hiding behind the door but he quickly grabs her in a choke hold and presses a wet rag over her mouth. The strong women struggles to fight him off but the fumes overtake her and she's soon on the floor. He strips off her silk blouse and wraps her wrists and legs with lots of rope and she is thoroughly gagged. He hangs her bound body up to a hook in the ceiling. Her feet are completely off the floor and she hangs like a side of beef spinning as she struggles in the cruel painful suspension. Next he hogties and blindfolds me. I roll around but my limbs are completely numb and I can't see a thing. Both of us cry and scream though our gags, but no one can hear us. We are left tape gagged, helpless and hopeless - one hung and one hogtied ...
Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 637.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Duo In Distress Hung Hogtied

Время генерации страницы 0.13644 секунды с 9 запросами