LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kyra - Getting Acquainted Part 1 Handley

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Kyra is a beautiful young woman in real life, too. She came to us after our long correspondence. She enchanted every member of our team by her modest cheerful character in no time. She asked for a lot of money but I asked a lot from her in return.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:41
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kyra - Getting Acquainted Part 1

Terror in a moving van Wee Jasper

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Today was an exhausting moving day and to make matters worse the incompetent moving guy broke my antigue mirror. I'm sweating and tired and the bastard refuses to move the van from my driveway until I pay in full. I tell him I won't pay the bill until I speak to my lawyer and he flips out roughly grabbing me and putting his hand over my mouth silencing me. I struggle as the brute wraps me face with layers of elastic then welds my elbows together behind my back. I do my best to fight him off as he marches me up the ramp and into the van brutally throwing me onto a filthy mattress. I kick in vain but he easily binds my crossed ankles together then wraps my chest with more rope. I scream into my gag when he finishes me off in a hogtie then says he will see me in across the country. Nooooooooooo!!! This can't be happening. I desperately struggle on the mattress and suddenly I hear the motor start and feel the van driving me away ...
Duration: 12:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6598kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 592.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Terror in a moving van

Rose in the video Rose's first day Tres Piedras

Studio: Realspankingsinstitute
Cast: Rose
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Rose feels the Institute issues panties are to "restrictive" for her, therefore she decides to remove them before class. After being sent to the Dean's Office she is given a good caning.

Total size: 34.0 MB in 2 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rose in the video Rose's first day

The gentleman burglar turned her on Bode

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I'm a lonely workaholic who doesn't leave a lot of room in my life for excitement. I'm dedicated to my office job working day in and day out, grinding away to pay the bills. I decide to relax with a glass of wine wearing something sexy and watch tv. While flipping through the channels the news comes on with a breaking news story about a string of home invading robberies in the area perputrated by a very nicely dressed thief. I'm concentrating on the story when an intruder sneaks up and presses his black leather gloved hand over my mouth while keeping a firm hold over me with the other. I start to panic but the unknown assailant manages to calm me down assuring me that I'm not going to be harmed He binds my hands then begins to grope and fondle my body. I begin to fantasize about him having his way with me as he ties my ankles and thighs together. He lays his gloved hands over my hosed thighs and slowly caresses them. My imagination begins to wnder and I become more highly aroused by what is happening. I admit that I'm aroused by it all and that I have fantasies like this ... being bound, gagged and helpless by a mysterious intruder. The captor then grabs a roll of electrical tape then peels back and rips off a long wide strip from the roll stretching from ear to ear. I begin to slowly and sensually struggle and wriggle against the bondage and moan into my tape gag . The intruder offers me an adventure ... he lifts me over his shoulder, pops his car trunk open and stands me next to the trunk. He pulls out a vibrator and ties it up against my pussy before laying me in the car trunk. He turns on the vibrator, closes the trunk and drives off with me helplessly bound, gagged and moaning in pleasure as I start to cum ...
Duration: 24:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6729kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The gentleman burglar turned her on

Hard bondage, domination and hogtie for very horny slut HD 1080p Mowrystown

Hot brunette in black clothes, with big boobs, with beautiful big ass and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans, with small cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny bitch with beautiful breast in the large house.
Duration: 16:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6625kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard bondage, domination and hogtie for very horny slut HD 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.02920 секунды с 9 запросами