LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

SP Abigail Dupree - Racked Skewered In Pain Rockton

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
When a masochist becomes a collared sex slave and the Master is in tune with the needs of said chattel, it is a dynamic with the beginnings of enough elements to succeed in one of the most rewarding relationship most would never understand.
When this slave is stripped of her clothing and her name and is given the number ... instead, she shines.
When 779 is allowed to come to the SensualPain Dungeon for further training, she glows.
When Alebeard from Paintoy gets her on the Rack, she screams with glee as he bombards this Masochist with relentless pain from impact toys made for delivering intense pain. Then he is kind by rubbing her pussy then a slap on them tender bit to another rub then heavy slap. The fun begins when Master James give Alebeard a large tree branch to skewer her juicy pussy with..
A must see... But not by the faint of heart.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 506.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SP Abigail Dupree - Racked Skewered In Pain

No turning back Mission Hill

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Pretty Reagan Lush got bored at the birthday party and decided to come down stairs to hang out with me. I tried to get rid of her, but the curly blonde beauty was persistent. She said all the girls upstairs were tipsy and loud and lame and oh so very boring. She began to get flirty and admitted that it's been her fantasy forever to be bound and completely helpless. Without warning the busty girl strips off all her clothing and stands in the basement stark naked. I tell Reagan to put her hands behind her back and I jam her elbows together cinching the rope super tightly expecting Reagan to complain and tell me to stop. Instead she begins purring and pressing her nude body against me telling me that this is really turning her on. I stuff a big rag into her mouth then seal it in with many layers of micro foam tape. Poor Reagan is now sitting on the filthy floor with a tight chest harness around her ripe big tits with her arms pinned against her body. Reagan tests the bondage but quickly realizes she is very tightly bound. She struggles around rolling this way and that showing off her perfect body. I grope her tits and suddenly poor helpless Reagan begins to panic struggling frantically. That's when I drop the bomb on my nude damsel ... you are a perfect specimen for the slave trade market and I plan to make a lot of money selling you. Too bad this doesn't end with a hero rushing in to save you like your fantasy Reagan. I leave Reagan desperately and helplessly struggling and trying to scream for help but unfortunately she can barely move or make a sound ...
Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3397kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 387.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No turning back

Spicin' Up The Sex Life Vadito

Cast: Dixie Comet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Stockings
Dixie finds a nudie mag in the bathroom after her husband was in there for quite some time. She confronts her husband about finding the magazine, and instead of being mad, she mentions that she's read a few of the articles and one in particular stood out to her..."10 Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life"....
Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spicin' Up The Sex Life

Carolina Sweets Fontana

Heartbroken and Hogtied Emotional mess and slut-in-denial, Carolina Sweets has just been dumped and abandoned by her man. This raspy-voiced cute young teen thinks she's found a sympathizer when Bruno arrives in his white van offering help. Guess again slut! Bruno sees right through her bs sob story and soon has her showing her true colors. This petite teen gets tied up, fingered into squirting, fucked extremely hard and then basted with a massive facial cum-shot.
Duration: 30:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carolina Sweets

Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed Lehigh Acres

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.
Duration: 1:01:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed

Время генерации страницы 0.04435 секунды с 9 запросами