Old 07-27-2021, 06:01 AM   #12088
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Spankingveronicaworks - Babysitter on a Ship Parkersburg

Studio: Spankingveronicaworks
Genres: Bdsm
Veronica is working as a babysitter on a ship to 2 bratty girls - Missy Rhodes and Koko Kitten. She teaches them each a lesson by putting them over her knee for a good spanking. The girls laugh at each other during the punishment, then put Veronica over their knee for a hard spanking and paddling.

Total size: 1.4 GB in 3 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingveronicaworks - Babysitter on a Ship

Busty scientist chicken wing hogtied Tontitown

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Busty Pepper Sterling is a famous scientist who has discovered a formula for an indestructible bullet proof plastic. A game changer for law enforcement. The international mob want's that formula bad and I have been sent to extract it from the scientist. I wait in the shadows curvy Pepper to exit her bedroom and I ambush her with a wet rag over her mouth and nose. Poor Pepper stumbles and drops to the floor out cold. I wake her up and she finds herself stripped down to her bra and skirt and bound to a wooden chair - elbows crushed together brutally behind her ankles crossed and bound. Pepper refuses to give up her precious formula and I slowly peel down my panties and shove them deeply into her mouth sealing them in tightly with clear tape. Pepper whimpers beneath her gag and I tell her she will cooperate before I am through. I pull down her bra exposing her big tits and flash her a pair of nipple clamps. These will make you talk missy. I put them on her nipples and Pepper screams through her gag. I pick up the chain connecting the nipple clamps and begin to pull it causing Pepper alot of pain. Yes - it is time to escalate things. I don't like a stubborn scientist one bit. Lights out for you again Miss Pepper!! Stage two coming up. I untie the pretty Miss Sterling removing her from her chair bondage and I help Pepper down onto the floor. I grab a long piece of rope and wrap it around her shoulders cranking the helpless scientist into a brutal chicken wing - her poor elbows pointing up to the sky!! Pepper moans in pain and I tell her soon she will talk. Pepper is sobbing like a baby and I know she will give it up very soon. I push her on her belly and put her into a super tight painful chicken wing hogtie. I roll Pepper over onto her side and watcher her struggle but her movement is very restricted by the horrible bondage. I go off to search her home for the formula leaving the helpless busty brunette woman struggling - bound, gagged and sobbing.
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3398kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 375.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty scientist chicken wing hogtied

Butt plug, dildo & vibrator for gullible asian Monroe Bridge

Sexy Asian Nyssa Nevers and I are talking about kinks and I manage to fool Nyssa about trying some vanilla level bondage. Unfortunately for Nyssa she is about the find out the hard way she has been tricked into hard bondage and much, much more. I start by tying her wrists to the bondage bed and the next thing Nyssa knows she finds herself in an extremely exposing bondage position. I've already tied on a rope harness to her chest and bound her ankles and hands so she cannot move. Nyssa begins to say she is no longer interested in doing this when I promptly stuffs Nyssa’s mouth and begin placing strips of duct tape over her mouth. After gagging my captive beauty I decide I better wrap some tape around her mouth to keep those strips on. Nyssa’s gag ends up being quite large making sure she stays quiet all while protesting and mmmphing into her gag. Next I snip open the T-shirt covering her breasts and pull her large tits through her ripped shirt. To add to the horror I bind each breast with leather cord wrapping it tightly causing Nyssa’s breasts to swell. After the breast bondage I pull out a buttplug, a dildo and some lube along with a hitachi. I get rid of Nyssa’s panties and begin fucking Nyssa with the dildo while giving her clit a workout with the hitachi. Nyssa protests. After a few moments of tease I push the buttplug up her ass and continue to torment the bound big tit beauty with multiple explosive orgasms. I add a crotch rope to tie the dildo and the butt plug in place. Once the toys are secured I continue to vibe Nyssa’s clit. I play with her clit as I vibe her and eventually after many more orgasms I tie the vibrator onto Nyssa and leave her bound, gagged, stuffed and helpless ...
Duration: 15:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13462kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butt plug, dildo & vibrator for gullible asian

Rainfall Rain Degrey, Elise Graves Bergton

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain Degrey, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Life is not fair sometimes, and for Rain this is one of them. If a good cry and a few screams are all she lets out during this experience she will be able to count herself as lucky.
Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 708.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rainfall Rain Degrey, Elise Graves

Getting kinky with the young girl next door Scotch Plains

My invite my sweet young neighbor Tylee Texas over for a visit. Tylee is shy but happy to be in my company. I lead her to the sofa and ask her to sit on my lap which happily does. I thank Tylee for being a great neighbour and helping me with errands. I tell Tylee that she should be out enjoying herself with people her own age and that I believe Tylee is suffering from a young girls crush on me. Tylee responds shyly and hesitantly by saying "Yeah I do. I think you are super hot" and kisses me quickly on the cheek. We begin kissing, carressing and removing each others clothes. I chase Tylee around the living room. Tylee is giggling with shy laughter. We fall onto the sofa laughing. I get on my knees in front of the cute young thing and begin to tickle Tylee sensually for fun. Tylee giggles with cute laughter. Now I am lying on the ground on her back with her arms spread and tied down still very aroused. Tylee giggles and says "Strike a pose" before placing one of her heels on my chest. I moan in arousal as Tylee cautiously pins me down and takes a few selfies of herself. Tylee giggles and removes her shoes before putting on some musi and dances all sexy and provacative posing and taking selfies with her feet on my chest. We take it to the bedroom and I'm again tied down. Tylee climbs onto the bed straddling my chest. I am very turned on and Tylee starts tickling me sensually before producing a vibrator and placing it on my pussy teasing me. After a few minutes Tylee shuffles down to straddle my pussy and uses the vibrator to pleasure both of us. We exlode in orgasm at the same time and Tylee giggles as she kisses me ...
Duration: 19:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6597kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 957.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Getting kinky with the young girl next door

Время генерации страницы 0.03490 секунды с 9 запросами