LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Asian spy's agony in woods escalates Glen Ellyn

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Beautiful Asian spy Nyssa Nevers thought things couldn't get any worse after she collapses into the dirt. The next thing she knows shtied up to a tree in her tiny micro bikini. The sweltering hot sun beats down on her bound body and the sweat runs down her voluptuous body. This is one stubborn spy and I am determined to break her. I wake her by throwing dirty pond water on her then I whip her mercilessly with the flogger. I grab her throat demanding to know who sent her and what she is looking for but Nyssa still refuses to answer me. I whip her tits and she screams in agony. I place the tens unit pads on her tits informing her we will now have some super fun electrical play. Nyssa's tits bounce and flex from the electric current. I continue the interrogation but this Asian bitch won't give up anything. I add nipple suckers cranking them until her nipples grow to twice their size then press a vibrator up against her pussy until she's panting. Still the bound spy refuses to tell me who sent her. Her chest heaves as she gasps for breath. I remove everything from her tits and t0rture them with my hands squeezing, pulling and twisting her nipples as she sobs and curses me. I slap them hard and dig my long fingernails into her soft flesh. I add electric nipple clamps and finally the spy gives up her first name. She still refuses to tell me anything more so I jack up the current and laugh as her tits convulse. I whip her with my crop until she' no longer moving much then change her bondage position securing her to the tree with her hands above her head and now totally naked. The tens unit pads are back on her tits and she' cleave gagged as I start interrogating her again. She's still stubborn and refusing to provide me with any useful information. Clearly she's been trained well but I have more tricks up my sleeve. I manually manipulate her tits again and she is now sobbing. I pull out my bottle of honey and pour it all over her bound body laughing at her as I bite and suck her nipples. I add even more honey and Nyssa's eyes widen in fear. She struggles to untie herself and put on her bikini. As the bees swarm her honey coated body Nyssa runs off in the woods ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3105kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 854.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asian spy's agony in woods escalates

Yasmine needs to get to vol. 15 Middleton

Her awesome booming body all spread out and comfy, comfy for now anyway.
Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 841.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yasmine needs to get to vol. 15

Sultry cat burglar jacked up Bayan

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Sound asleep in my bed and I hear the back door crack. I grab the g under my pillow and hid off to the XXXX. Cat burglar Ginary tip toes into my room thinking the wad of bed covers was me XXXX. The cat suited burglar finds a wad of cash under the mattress and thinks she hit pay dirt with this gig. She bounces and lands flat on the empty bed scrambling through the quilt. I jump up on top of her back and shove my g up in her face. I grab a piece of rope and quickly crush her elbows behind her back cinching them tightly and Ginary grunts and grabs at me with her hands. I shove the g between her lips jerking it in and out XXXX the bitch to suck. This settles the pretty cunt down some - didn't you think this was too fucking easy. I rope up her pussy yanking it into a nice camel toe while Ginary begs. Awww aren't these some pretty tittties? I manhandle her body while she kicks and bucks like a bronco. Settle down missy and you'll be swallowing this whole!! I cross her ankles and tie them up laughing at her begging and pleading for mercy. I'm having way too much fun toying with the pretty girl. I tell her she can keep the money and make her beg for my pussy as I climb on top of Ginary. I grab a handle of her long dark hair and shove her face up into my pussy. Ginary gasps for breath and thinks the ordeal is over. Dumb bitch!! Oh no little one, I need to make an example out of you. I grab a pillow off the bed and hold it up in the air. Poor helpless Ginary realizes her fate and screams as I slowly lower it down.
Duration: 8:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3383kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 227.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sultry cat burglar jacked up

Maddy O'Reilly Eager Slut Drain

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
The chains around her limbs keep her in a hog tie that she will never be able to wriggle out of. They also keep her legs spread open so OT can whip her pussy.
Duration: 49:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O'Reilly Eager Slut

Chanta Rose Dehra Dun

Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Chanta Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
Chanta Rose was quite a looker and was quite a stand out in the world of bondage models...One thing she never was, was tough...We are talking about a very sensitive young lady...I'd even go so far as to call her a wuss...A real whiner...Let's face it, some models just werent made for BDSM modelling...but Chanta made a great damsel...Bear joins me on this shoot and does a great job with Chanta...he gets her relaxed enough for me to put the original lip loop on her cunt...I remember thinking "Now you're suffering you little bitch"...and she was...I had just bought a chain mail bikini...so we through it on her and continued our work...in the final scene, we stuff her cunt and Bear works her pussy until she cums...some very rare footage of a model who whined herself out of many a tough shoot...but we scored a small victory on this day...

Total size: 334.8 MB in 4 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chanta Rose

Время генерации страницы 0.21609 секунды с 9 запросами