LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Desperate escape attempt in duct tape bondage Fortville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
'm struggling tightly duct taped in my sports bra and shiny yoga pants. I manage to get to the floor and wiggle aroundd desperately but te thick tape won't budge. The massive tape gag prevents me from crying out for help. I feel totally helpless and I manage to sit up attempting to get out of the room but my efforts are futile since I can barely budge. Suddenly a menacing bald man appears and begins to manhandle my taped up body. I sob into my gag as he pulls down my pants. He leaves me crying and rolling around wriggling in the tape bondage. I finally get up bound body upright and ass move to the door. I lay down on my back lifting my taped up legs to try to unlock the door. Despite my efforts to escape the lock doesn't budge and I realize my only hope of escape is to struggle and roll hoping to get some of the tape loose ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6630kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 741.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Desperate escape attempt in duct tape bondage

Young biker babe Sloan

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Young redhead biker babe Maggie Mead has been hanging around my gang recently. We run a chop shop in the club house and it's been a goldmine!! I hear from one of the cops that little miss Maggie has been running her mouth to the police and that she dropped the dime on my entire operation! She rolls a stolen bike into the shop bragging about her newest find. What a fucking wanna be biker chick - I look closely and spot a recording device planted on the control panel. WTF!!!! Maggie lets out a blood curdling scream as I zap her and down she goes limp as a ragdoll on the hard dirty cement. That's where you belong!! I whip off my black studded belt and bind her elbows together with it!! Welcome to my world you rat!!! I smack her face and she wakes up screaming and denying her actions. I'll show you what this biker world is like! You think it's so easy to be part of my crew ... it doesn't work that way you dumb little snitch!! I shove a giant 3 inch ball gag into her huge mouth and strap it tightly making the snitch drool all over the floor. I take off her leather skirt leaving her in her pretty panties and black thigh high fishnet stockings and rope up her black leather stiletto high heel boots. Poor dumb thing doesn't know what to do now. Where are all your cop friends little girl??? Her pussy doesn't quite look right without a brutal rope yanked up inside of it and splitting her puffy pussy lips in two!!! I pull it extra tight between her ripe ass cheeks. Poor little Maggie Mead doesn't have a chance!!! She winds up hogtied rolling around the floor struggling like the hog she is!!! This is how we deal with rats missy!!!!
Duration: 10:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3387kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 266.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young biker babe

HuCows - Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed Iowa

Studio: HuCows
Genres: Bdsm
We upgraded Niccy’s septum piercing to a bigger one! This wide-eyed HuCow is very new, but already well trained. She likes to oil her own udders to please the farmer. Her pierced nipples make her extra sensitive and her previous owner also told us she is highly orgasmic. So many things to explore with this one! First, we will put her on the milking bed today for an udder enhancement session.
Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14688kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 981.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HuCows - Thiccy Niccy on the milking bed

Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms Waterview

Our hot and young Rose Red Tyrell, obedient bdsm sex slave, is still in the dungeon here. We definitely want to see if she can endure more rough anal sex. This time around, the sybian fucking machine is drilled on the floor and she's kept on with cuffs around her wrists and ankles down by her sides. Our Rose finally meets her Master again with a flip of a switch and the constant vibration of the sybian. Red struggles immediately to contain herself from all the orgasms it's causing. Her Master pushes her hips down, her pressed clit pulsed with intense vibrations, making her ride it. He chokes her a bit. That usually makes his sluts cum harder. She's doing well so far in her slave training.
Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7869kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyrell's Multiple Orgasms

Bdsm Most Popular The Blindfolded Rigger Lorelei Ties Melissa Jacobs Wasola

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage
Britney finds herself in the dark abandoned house, naked and tied to a bed 3 different ways. She mmphs through her bandanna cleave-gag and writhes in the ropes.
Format: m4v
Duration: 28:52
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2798kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 620.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular The Blindfolded Rigger Lorelei Ties Melissa Jacobs

Время генерации страницы 0.03698 секунды с 9 запросами