LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bad Date Jobstown

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Video language: English
Slave girl hard tied in woods, and bondage blowjob action.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4270kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Date

Muscular guy caught being a manwhore Ibb

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
We all thought hooking up with the hot muscular Max Power was a win - he's so good looking and full of charm. Jenny Jett, Ayla Aysel, Vanessa Luxxx and I figured he was a great catch but we learned he was nothing but a manwhore and a player fucking all four of us. We decide to gang up on the tinder slut. I invite him over to fuck and suddenly the three other girls enter the room. Max opens his mouth to defend his actions but Ayla quickly jabs him and down he goes all woozy. We seize the opportunity to strip off all his clothing and get him stark naked before waking him up. Jenny sits on his face, Ayla sits on his cock and Vanessa sits her curvy ass on his legs while I bind his ankles together. The girls taunt him for his cheating and lies then roll him over so I can tie up his wrists behind his back. Max struggles but can't do much with Jenny's ass planted on his face and the other two pinning him down. I laugh as Jenny plants her high heel on his chest while Ayla raids his pants pockets. We find a smelly girl panty in his pants pocket and force them into his mouth wrapping his face with layers of thick tight electrical tape. We are having a blast humiliating the hunk of a man and I add more rope while the three of them abuse helpless Max grabbing his cock and kicking him. Jenny decides to tie up his cock and balls and the useless male can only grunt and moan into his gag as we yank the rope taunting him. I finish him off in a hogtie and we leave the cheating manwhore bound, gagged and struggling in bondage ...
Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 346.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Muscular guy caught being a manwhore

A deception gone wrong! Lisbon

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Alexandria leaves the house under the premise of going shopping. Her husband leaves soon after to go to work leaving me, her secretary, alone to finish a project on the computer. After a few minutes the doorbell rings. I open the door to find a mischevious Alexandria smiling coyly with her wrists handcuffed behind her back. She kisses me and dangles the keys. We have been waiting all day for her husband to leave so that we can make love and play while he is at work. It's so hard to arrange our secret rondevous since he is so jealous. I start to tease Alexandria kissing and carressing her gorgeous ripe body. I touch her big tits and kiss the nipples and pull out my tits. I feel her excitement as she strokes my legs and touches my pussy. I play with her wet pussy and admire her tiny little g-string that she wore just to turn me on!! She sucks my small tits and makes my nipples hard as rock. We decide to take things to the bedroom for more. I tease her with the keys and whisper in her ear! he teases me with another surprise - a nice big red ballgag for our sex time!! Suddenly the door opens and her big burly husband bargs in catching us making out. He grabs me and XXXX me on the floor holding me down between his legs. Alexandria and I deny everything and try to convince him to stop. He shoves her down on the couch and takes some twine brutally binding my elbows together behind me back. The thin twine cuts deeply into my arms and I begin to beg. It hurts so bad!! I can't do this!!! I beg his forgiveness and try to blame the affair on Alexandria, but she just sits there on the couch talking sweetly to him. She tries to get him to take her to the bedroom, but he continues to bind me with the thin rough twine. He shoves me down onto the floor and puts the big red ballgag deeply into my mouth and I immediately begin to drool all over the rug. The bald bastard crosses my ankles and binds me with the twine from my ankles all the way up my thighs cinching each wrap so tight that my skin is bulging between the bondage. I sob and beg Alexandria for help, but she is no fool and sits on the couch in shock at my painful predicament - afraid to intervene lest he starts the same punishment on her. I struggle and roll on the floor trying to get some relief from the pain. He bends down again and adds layer upon layer upon layer of duct tape across my face shoving the ballgag even deeper into my open jaw. As it that wasn't enough, her sadistic husband adds nipple clamps to my nipples and I scream in agony. Alex is in shock!! I'm putting the pig in a hogtie he says - the pain is unbearable. My arms and legs are numb and my nipples are in excruciating pain. He grabs his wife and literally pulls her across the floor and into the garage. He strings Alexandria up to the ceiling her handcuffed wrists high over her head. He XXXX a ballgag into her begging mouth and wraps her head with silver duct tape. She kicks at him and struggles in her high heels, but he crosses her legs and begins to rope them up impossibly tight from her upper thighs all the way down to her ankles. Alexandria sways in the bondage trying hard to keep her balance. She is drooling so profusely that it drips all over him, but her husband doesn't care about the pain and humiliation he is causing! Eventually he decides to leave us both like this overnight to suffer for our deception.
Duration: 30:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps

File size: 783.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A deception gone wrong!

Deception Cherie DeVille Feesburg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal
She complains, of course, and hurls insults to convince herself she is still defiant, but her terror is obvious. When he gags her and bags her all she can do is scream. That pretty little dress of her wont survive the day. In PDs mind a woman should only be covered by ropes and bruises.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 526.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deception Cherie DeVille

Katie Thornton rope bondage session Quilpue

One of the most exhausting machines is actually the double breast pump. Ask any woman who just gave birth, pumping is a real chore, it does wear you out! Everyone’s favorite HuCow Katie is back in the barn for some double breast pumping, and there’s not much she can do about it because the farmer tied her in an elaborate bondage position, including tied udders with ropes that hold the cups in place. It always takes a long time for any results to appear with the breast pump, so Katie wanders around the barn, unable to stop the relentless pumping on her huge udders. After what seemed to be an eternity, the farmer returned to inspect the yield. It’s not much, but Katie is getting more productive every day!
Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14733kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 918.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Thornton rope bondage session

Время генерации страницы 0.03458 секунды с 9 запросами