LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Inescapably bound at the safehouse Studio City

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I am massively bound on the sofa - arms welded together behind my back and lots of rope on my legs running down to my crossed ankles. I explain that I've been told to make this video diary of my experience as a trained spy. I was left taped up for a very long time in an abandoned building last week and had almost given up hope for my captor to return. When he returned he brought me to this safe houe where I have been kept brutally bound. Clearly my captor doesn't fully trust me yet. I have no chance of escape but I am truly enjoying my captivity. I am hoping he will soon trust me enough to work with me. Despite being unable to escape he decides I will be hogtied, gagged and blindfolded. I struggle helplessly in the tight bondage wondering what my fate will be ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13498kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inescapably bound at the safehouse

Bdsm Most Popular Pretzel Hogtie Lorelei and Jon Woods Gracey

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage
Hannah's seen in various stages of rope bondage. Plus a nice fat cleave gag. There are some foot closeups and some panty-flash moments too.
Format: m4v
Duration: 19:45
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3653kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 548.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Pretzel Hogtie Lorelei and Jon Woods

Made to suck his cock until she falls in love Cotton Valley

My step so Vincent Bellucci has been so sad and depressed. His tinder slut girl Valentina Bellucci has been cheating on him. Vince is enamored with her because she's hot and he has been draining his entire bank account on her. I tell him I want to meet her and when she comes over she's all over him feigning love. I comment on her big tits that he bought her and I offer her a drink and soon she is nice and woozey. We talk the dumb bimbo into stripping of her clothing leaving her nude. I bind her wrists together behind her back and she still thinks this is a fun kinky game. I add a chest harness roping up her ripe big tits then tie her ankles together. I inform Valentina that my step son found her tinder and we know she's looking for other men to fuck. Valentina tries to talk her way out of it claiming to be looking for a threesome to make Vince happy. I grab a handful of her hair and tell her there is only one cock for her now. Vince pulls out his cock and we make her to suck his cock. He holds her head down and face fucks her until she agrees never to suck another cock. I pull her head off his cock and shove a ballgag into her big cock sucking mouth. I inform her we will keep her here bound, gagged and helpless until she agrees his cock is the only cock she needs. I finish her off in a hogtie leaving her struggling helplessly sobbing into her gag ...
Duration: 13:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6632kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 674.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Made to suck his cock until she falls in love

Bdsm Most Popular Pretty Realtor Bound and Gagged Minocqua

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage
Alli is wearing 6-inch-heel stiletto "Fuck-Me Heels" with her cute plaid mini-dress. She's ungagged, then cleave-gagged, rolling around in rope bondage on the bed.
Duration: 12:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19139kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Pretty Realtor Bound and Gagged

Auto Show Model Snatched Prevost

Roxie Rae moans on the sofa trying to clear her head of the fog. She has no idea where she is or how she got here. Roxie tries to think back to the last thing she remembers ... she was at the auto show modeling in front of new cars. There was an annoying busty brunette and her mother pushing through the crowd trying to monopolize Roxie's attention. Roxie managed to get away to the dressing room to touch up her makeup and she vaguely remembers seeing the older woman in the mirror just as the needle stung her in the ass .... Roxie screams but her screams are muffled by the large ball gag stuffed between her lips. She pulls her arms and discovers that they are cruelly bound behind her back in tight ropes. Ropes crush her elbows tightly together behind her back and ropes fuse her wrists together, the thin fabric of her satin gloves affords her little protection from the biting ropes. She hears sounds of two women laughing in the other room and hears Sarah Diavola and me approach and looks up to see the two crazy misfits from the auto show wearing cocktail dresses walking towards her. We sit on the couch with Roxie sandwiched between us. Roxie begs and cries into her gag as we laugh and giggle in insane happiness. Sarah calls Roxie her new doll and caresses her as I tell her that we brought her home so Sarah could have a personal friend. Roxie realizes that Sarah is a lunatic and has recently been released from the mental hospital and Sarah's Mommy is just as crazy! I treat my grown daughter like a little girl. Roxie struggles in the ropes desperately trying to get away from us, but she is too tightly bound and there is no escape. Roxie looks at her disgust. I unstrap her ball gag and pull it out from between Roxie's teeth. Roxie is pissed off and demands to be untied. I clamp my hand over Roxie mouth while Sarah scolds Roxie for her foul language. Sarah leaps up to get soap to wash Roxie's mouth out. She shoves the soap into Roxie mouth and Roxie coughs and chokes on the soap as Sarah seals her hand over mouth to keep her from spitting it out. Sarah tires of Roxie's insults and stuffs the ball gag back between Roxie's teeth strapping it in tightly. We XXXX Roxie to stand up to pose and model telling her that she will be Sarah new best friend and we plan on keeping her forever. Roxie begs and cries into her gag trying to reason with us, but she realizes we are two deranged women treating her like a doll and not a real girl. We delight in taking turns giving her XXXX ballgag kisses and hugging her tightly bound body. We push Roxie to the floor sitting on her hip leaving poor Roxie bound, gagged and helpless. Roxie continues to struggle in the ropes but there is no escaping the brutal ropes. She will still be here when we return.
Duration: 10:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3386kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 268.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Auto Show Model Snatched

Время генерации страницы 0.18484 секунды с 9 запросами