LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tied up over night & desperate to pee Hazelwood

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
'm dressed to go out for the day and as I'm making my way to the door a big burly bald man grabs me from behind. He wastes no time tying me up then grabs my phone and makes a ransom call to my husband. Unfortunately my husband is out of town and cannot get the money until tomorrow. The man tells me I will be left all night and he walks out. I can't believe I will be left tied up and gagged over night. I struggle and roll around on the floor but the guy has already left and I am totally alone. After a while I begin to feel the urge to pee. It gets stronger and stronger as the time goes by and I am getting desperate. He returns in the morning and my legs are shaking because I have to pee so badly. He tells me my husband has one hour to pay the ransome. I am very scared but also absolutely bursting to pee after being left all night. I'm shy to ask, but it's so urgent. He declines saying I'll have to wait another hour like he has to. Before he leaves, he slides my skirt up and exposes my tits groping and manhandling me. I am desperately trying not to pee but also trying to pull my skirt back down, but can't since my hands are tied. He laughs and leaves. I struggle as you really don't want to embarrass myself, but an hour is just too much and I completely wet yourself before he comes back. I am so humilated lying in my urine made to wait until he returns ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 809.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied up over night & desperate to pee

Bad Girls In Bondage Lone Jack

Some of the hottest 2-girl footage ever created at SPI as breathes life back into the classic works of John Willie and Irving Klaw! Tobi and Rhiannon turn up the heat as they take turns being "bad" - binding and gagging each other - and themselves - in this tribute to the masters of bondage "days gone by"! Vintage clothing, back-seam stockings, nurse uniforms, high-heels, and classic business attire give this flick a nostalgic feel. There is nothing "retro" about the girls though, as each of them shows their 21st century bondagette toughness in tie after rigorous tie. Hogties, chair-ties, self-bondage, and convincing struggles and Mmmphs make this one for the ages - timeless bondage and timeless beauty!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:06
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1220kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Girls In Bondage

Bondage, spanking and hogtie for naked brunette part 2 HD 1080p Dola

Very hot slavegirl with naked boobs, with little naked ass, with naked sexy body and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and tits on the floor and on the chair. He fucks her wet pussy and hot ass with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, torture and domination for sexy model with naked breast in the large basement.
Format: m4v
Duration: 19:02
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4381kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage, spanking and hogtie for naked brunette part 2 HD 1080p

Back To School Nemencine

Studio: Spankmybottom
Cast: Elizabeth Simpson, Wendy (Lucy)
Genres: BDSM, Spanking
Lucy and Elizabeth have a routine that they both agree to go through 1 time every week. They both understand the need for strict discipline & actually both enjoy the ritual. Elizabeth especially likes to see Lucy in her school outfit waiting to get her bottom bared bent over and given a severe thrashing. After the last weeks transgressions are discussed Lucy knows that is now time to allow Elizabeth to bare her bottom. Hand Paddle and Cane are then used to good effect. Lucy's bottom is first given a very hard spanking while she has to remain bent over the chair. Afterwards a hard leather paddle is used and finally the Cane across Lucy's already stinging bare bottom! Exclusive new all girl discipline video out now from our members area!
Duration: 7:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3880kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Back To School

OnlyFans - Belle Delphine - Rough Fuck in the Woods Jerico Springs

Studio: OnlyFans
Genres: Bdsm
I was roughly fucked in the woods today, choked and treated like a little slave. That's how I want you to fuck me when we see you. One of my favorite days off ... such a rush
Duration: 5:07
Video: 1078x1920, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 226.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Belle Delphine - Rough Fuck in the Woods

Время генерации страницы 0.12861 секунды с 9 запросами