Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Phoenix Bound Bainville

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Phoenix Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
Phoenix Rose is an extremely soft person. Her skin is so white and so smooth it has the appearance of untouched snow. That kind of skin is aesthetically pleasing for most people, but for someone as sick and twisted as O.T. it's just begging to be marked and bruised all over with whatever tools he has handy. Once he is done with her, that lily white ass is going to be black and blue all over.Phoenix begins her time in our dungeon all wrapped up in rope bent over on her hands and knees. It's a beautiful sight, but what would make it better is less clothing between O.T. and his play thing. So he takes out his trusty knife and starts cutting away the pretty little dress Phoenix wore for us. She lets out little shrieks each time he makes a cut in the fabric letting us know just how scared she is to have a blade that close to her soft skin. Once the fabric is cut away, it's time for her to begin receiving the beating she came for.O.T. has her all over the place, bound bent over or standing up in her sexy high heels against a wooden board, moved from place to place so he can access whatever bit of her he wants to mark. He first uses the flogger on her ass, then on her perky tits. Her cries are pretty consistent until he brings out the whip and her sounds become sharper as the pain does. When O.T. holds the hitachi vibrator against her clit she really starts screaming. She lets out cries of "no!" as she squirts all over herself and our set. She'd better hope her resolve isn't as soft as the body O.T. is abusing.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Bound

Bathtub bound bastinado Westview

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I hope naked Carissa Dumond into the bathroom her arms already tightly bound behind her back with speaker wire. I put her into the smmall bathtub and begin to run the water. Carissa sobs and screams throuh her ballgagged mouth in terror. I add another piece of speaker wire into her bound ankles and wrists putting her in a tight hogtie. As the water fills I take my crop and beat her barefeet. Poor helpless Carissa is unable to move at all and her wrinkled soles bear the burden of the foot torment. I bend over to bite her feet sending chills down her bound body then whip out my cane and continue the beating on her exposed feet. Carissa screams and criies and her arms turn purple from the excruciating tight wire cutting into the soft flesh of her upper arms. I take a moment to lick and kiss her feet then roll her onto her side to watch the fear in her eyes and laugh. Out comes the crop again ... whack, whack, whack. I have no mercy as I switch to the bamboo cane again. The water is now almost up to Carissa's mouth and she struggles helplessly unable to escape her fate ...
Duration: 11:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6668kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 596.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bathtub bound bastinado

Sadie Pop Paris Island

Paying With Pussy Stranded little pixie Sadie Pop isout of gas and seemingly out of luck until Kyle pulls up in his white van. A little down the road when he asks her to cover gas costs she claims she doesn't haveanyway to pay him. Silly bitch! Your tight teen pussy will do just fine! This desperate dame agrees and quickly winds up bound, begging and getting brutally fucked. Kyle sexually dominates the tiny teen for a while then blasts her with a big messy facial cum-shot.
Duration: 31:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadie Pop

Asian spy tit t0rture interrogation Interlaken

Busty Asian Nyssa Nevers is a well trained competent spy and she has information that I need. I have her bound to a wooden board in an abandoned building. Her wrists are tied and her feet are bound together. She has been captured by me for a severe interrogation. Nyssa has been here all night and I arrive waking her by throwing a jug of ice cold water on her face. Nyssa wakes up startled and is surprised with her capture. I begin the interrogation by questioning her about who sent her. I grab the busty bitch in a tight choke hold and slap her across the face multiple times. I tell the girl she's over dressed for the occasion and I cut her t-shirt off her body exposing her super tiny micro bikini top which barely covers her nipples. I start the interrogation again but Nyssa refuses to talk. I laugh at her as I peel down her wet jeans leaving Nyssa bound to the board with everything exposed. I smack her pussy and she cries out in pain then I move back to her face slapping both sides. I grab her big tits and pull them hard while keeping the questions coming and Nyssa tells me I can t0rture her as much as I want and she will never tell me anything. I pussy slap the stubborn spy until her pussy turns red. I start whipping Nyssa with a crop and for every wrong answer she gets slapped on her tits and face. I squeeze Nyssa’s tits and slap her pussy before rubbing oil all over Nyssa’s body and squeezing and slapping her tits in the process. The question/answer session continues for a while. I remove the micro-bikini top completely to reveal her fully topless then grope and manhandle her big tits pulling, twisting and stretching her nipples. I slap her tits very aggressively. Nyssa feels the pain in her tits with every slap but still refuses to answer my questions. Next electric clamps are attached to Nyssa’s nipples. Electric current is passed from the power unit. Initially a mild current is passed through her tits using various modes and settings thus keeping her in pain continuously and her tits twitching/convulsing involuntarily. With every refusal to answer the voltage is increased drastically and Nyssa is electro shocked. Nyssa screams. I lower the current for a second and Nyssa relaxes a bit. I give her another chance to tell me where she is meeting her contact. She proclaims that she doesn't know and I don't believe a word of it so I whip her again and her body is spasming from the pain. I choke her and get up close telling her I am ready to escalate my torment and I will get her to break. - then suddenly the current is increased resulting in massive twitching/convulsions of the tits. Nyssa is struggling in pain and screams while the tits continue to be tortured. I whip Nyssa on her lower body then remove the clamps so I can lick, suck and bite her tits roughly pulling them with my mouth. Nyssa feels the pain in her tits with every bite and slap but she remains defiant refusing to cooperate. Tens pads are attached to her tits and I start playing with the tens unit by changing the current patterns and using different frequency. I continue questioning. While questioning, when Nyssa can’t answer convincingly I turn the current to ultra-high level. Nyssa screams and her tits convulse and twitch. Nyssa starts breathing heavily after every shock. Nyssa screams from the pain and is breathing so hard that she's panting like a beast. I get some ice cubes and rub them all over Nyssa’s body and focusing on her tits and armpits then put a few ice cubes inside Nyssa’s bikini bottom. Nyssa clenches her teeth to try to bear with the pain and I tell the pretty thing that I have all day. I keep the electrical current on high and leave helpless Nyssa struggling in pain. I add clothes pins on Nyssa’s nipples while her tits continue tconvulsing. The pins bounce as the electric current races through her tits. I apply ice to her hot skiin and the contrast is excruciating. The poor spy is shaking and mumbling completely incoherent but she remains steadfast in her resolve not to crack. I laugh and leaving her hanging limp and exhausted telling Nyssa I will return tomorrow ....
Duration: 27:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6586kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asian spy tit t0rture interrogation

Mia gets an attitude adjustment Batangas

Pretty Mia Hope is on the phone talking with some friends when the topic of this “toe tying freak” was brought up. Someone is going through the houses and victimizing young hot looking women. Not for robbery though - this freak does not steal but ties women up, gag them and taunt them in bondage, all while tying their toes tight. Before the perpetrator leaves, she take pictures and videos of the women and uses that as a blackmail. No women have actually reported what happened to them to the authorities. Cocky Mia laughs at the story and all the things that happened to those victims. She says that it will never happen to her because she is not stupid like those other girls. How hard will it be to escape and call for help or just scare off this freak. Little does she know I am inside her place already and eager to hand gag her. The next thing Mia knows is she is tied up in an extremely tight hogtie ... very restricted in her movement. She was left un-gagged and not toe tied yet so I can enjoy her tough bitching and humiliation. As I bind her two big toes together Mia tough talks and brags that she will get out of this! That only fuels more fire in me to tighten up the bondage by adding a hair tie. Then I stuff her mouth with panties and tape with with excessive amount of strips of tape. Each strip lowers the morale of helpless Mia. I continue to taunt my bound victim until I tire of watching her futile struggling. I know she's completely unable to escape so I decide to move on to mmy next prey ...
Duration: 14:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6608kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 709.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia gets an attitude adjustment

Время генерации страницы 0.09066 секунды с 9 запросами