View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 10:04 PM   #97
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,481 раз(а) в 4,222 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Mongerinasia.com- Baby-Faced Teen Hooker Creampied on Hidden Camera

Mongerinasia.com- Baby-Faced Teen Hooker Creampied on Hidden Camera

Description:
If you guys are frequent visitors to Angeles City, Philippines, youve surely spent a lot of time on Walking Street. Its a 300-meter strip of bars filled to the brim with hot, sexy gogo dancers (i.e. hookers) and degenerate mongers like myself. Its a fun place, and when the alcohol is flowing and the music is blasting and you have a sexy slim teenager on your arm, theres nowhere else in the world Id rather be.

But there is another area of AC that a lot of first time mongers often miss out on: the Perimeter bars. These are more of the daytime bars and tend to be popular with older local guys. Way more laid back, way more chill, and WAY cheaper. And although the Perimeter bars dont enjoy the same reputation as Walking Street in terms of the quality of girls, there are still gems to be found for sure. If you take your time and search throughout the daylight hours, you can definitely find some good quality fuckmeat for bargain bottom prices.

Take this weeks secretly spied upon slut for example: Jessica. Jessica was a super cute, energetic newcomer to the bar scene and had only recently turned 18. She was from a small neighboring town that didnt get a lot of foreign guys, so when she started working at the gogo bars she was overwhelmed with joy. So many western cocks to satisfy Her lifelong dream was to get knocked up by a foreigner (I love this fucking country) so after a few drinks I paid the 1,500 peso barfine (about $30) and took this little hooker home with me. I gotta help the little teenie achieve her dreams right? Hehehe...

We went back to my hotel and I got some good secret footage of her showering and shaving her pussy, and then it was time to get down to business. Although she was young, she seemed to know her way around a cock. I was impressed as many 18-year-olds dont know what to do when I whip out my 9-incher, but tiny Jessica reverently and obediently sucked it with a nice rhythm like shed been doing it her whole life.

She didnt even ask me to use a condom (of course not, she wanted my baby) so I slid my cock in her tight teen twat slowly at first, and then built to a faster rhythm. After changing positions a few times, I finally exploded into her unprotected little cunt like a rocket-ship, blasting my sperm deep into her belly.

When I pulled out she was so happy I decided to creampie her and knock her up. No problem honey. And if for some reason we missed your 48-hour ovulation window, just come back next month and well do it again
Model:
Jessica
Studio:
Mongerinasia.com
Info:
File Name : 011-jessica.mp4
File Size : 1044.26 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:52

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:011-jessica.mp4 - 1.0 GB

Время генерации страницы 0.03516 секунды с 9 запросами