View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 11:34 PM   #1357
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Shemax.com- Yoyo Come Cum

Shemax.com- Yoyo Come Cum

Description:
Superstar Yoyo came over to cum for us one day sporting a stylish new kind of punk rock haircut. She has an extraordinarily pretty face which allows her to easily pull off short hair. Plus she has an incredibly cock rocking body not least of which are her big perfect round tits which cannot be contained by her blue lycra top. This off she keeps the black and red scarf which occasionally hides the evil looking bat tattoo above her right breast. Standing she removes her short jean shorts and we get a look at her round ass as well as the large bird tattoo on her left shoulder. Slipping down her panties she lets us peek at her balls from behind and then in three steps sets free her large lovely dick. It is big even semi hard and the bright pink head is often out making her appear uncircumcised. Hooded or not this girls has a nice cock which is complemented by gigantic swollen balls and semi trimmed pubes. She also shows us her nice hairy little asshole at the centre of her perfect ass before stroking that curving dick until it spits semen back on her belly.I had wanted to work with Yoyo for a long time and for some reason it didnt happen until now. I was getting frustrated as I had seen her on other sites and wanted to see her stroke that great dick in person. I love a girl with spectacular balls that flop all over as she jerks and Yoyo is one of my dream girls in that regard. Needless to say Yoyo will be returning again and often. In case you didnt know the title of the set is a play on the meaning of the word yoyo which literally means come come in the Philipines where the toy was invented. Speaking of the Philipines we will be releasing our first sets of PI ladyboys very soon.
Model:
Yoyo
Studio:
Shemax.com
Info:
File Name : 112-yoyocomecum-hdv.wmv
File Size : 275.16 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:05

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:112-yoyocomecum-hdv.wmv - 275.2 MB

Время генерации страницы 0.05191 секунды с 9 запросами