LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Arrogant femdom escape artist Flemington

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Arrogant femdom Nyxon laughs as she unties herself and hands me back the ropes from which she just escaped. She tells me my rope work isn't brutal enough to keep her bound. Then she winks and says she has a trick. She pulls a scissor out of her thigh high stiletto boots. I accuse her of cheating and wager a bet with her on another escape attempt without cheating. We shake and I instruct her to get naked. Nyxon balks but she wants the money we bet so she reluctantly removes all her clothing. She tells me to add a crotch rope so that she can have some fun for the short time she will be tied. This time I tie her as tight as I can. I place her in a hogtie and Nyxon begins to struggle to free herself. I inform her I have to add one more rope and I put the bitch into a goat rope and at first she is unaware that the rope around her neck will be her demise. The green eyed beauty tests my rope work and tells me that it is not good because she can easily reach the knot for the hogtie. I force a big ballgag into her mouth and tell her the bet is on! It doesn't take Nyxon long to untie the hogtie and she finally recognizes the trap I set with the goat rope when she starts choking herself. I watch and wait for her to give up before she chokes out. At the last minute I reattach her into the hogtie so that she can once again breathe. I leave her bound, gagged and helplessly struggling while off I go to get all of our friends to witness her humiliation.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6653kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 772.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arrogant femdom escape artist

Kiss Me Stowe

Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Fingering, Vibrator, Suspension, Spanking, Flogging, Zapper, Pierced Pussy
Claire Adams has come home. It's been several years, but she couldn't stay away forever. Insex is where she got her start and she still dreams of being tied up and played with like no one else can. Things have changed a little bit though. She's a bit more feisty and he's a bit more controlling. He wants her to kiss him, but she's being a bit of a brat. She wants him to take it. He's going to make her ask for it. He suspends her by her ankles and teases her till she can't stand it. Each time she gets close to orgasm he pulls the vibrator and Mr Pogo away.
Duration: 37:04
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 766.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiss Me

Rookie cop's breast bound chicken wing agony Massies Mill

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I pull in the driveway half wasted after a night of partying and I look up to see young cop Lexi Lane tapping on my window. She says my car was weaving and that she needs to frisk me and she finds my stash. The police woman informs me I need to come down to the station with her. I can tell she's nervous and a total new rookie so I feign a heart condition and she I need my medication before we go. Reluntantly she follows me into the house where I offer her a drink while I grab my meds. She tells me this is her first week on the job as she sips the drink and soon becoming woozey. Attempting to stand up she topples onto the couch. The next thing the dumb thing knows she brutally bound. Elbows crushed painfully in a chicken wing, her big tits encased with rope so tight they're turning purple, her legs bound together. I've gagged poor helpless Lexi in a tight over the mouth electrical tape gag. She struggles and maneuvers herself off the couch onto the floor. I watch for a few minutes then approach her bound body groping and manhandling her. Dumb rookie bimbo learned fast how her naive mistakes ended so badly. I taunt and torment as I put the rookie officer in a hogtie leaving her helplessly and painfully bound, gagged and suffering ...
Duration: 13:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6673kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 685.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rookie cop's breast bound chicken wing agony

Rose Red Tyrell's Asshole is Sex Rough and Deep in Rope Bondage Chippewa Bay

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Rose Red
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex
He sex her in the doggy position, side saddle, cowgirl and missionary. If she does well, she'll leave with a wrecked asshole and face covered in cum.
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7856kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rose Red Tyrell's Asshole is Sex Rough and Deep in Rope Bondage

Bdsm Most Popular Made to Orgasm Intruder Grabs and Ties Lyford

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage
Secretary Lorelei is taken by surprise by an intruder. He threatens her, her to gag herself, and ties her to a chair rope by rope.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6419kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 975.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Made to Orgasm Intruder Grabs and Ties

Время генерации страницы 0.04133 секунды с 9 запросами