Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

IR - Delirious Hunter - A Headless Hunter, Part Two Poyntelle

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
We're going to have to ask Delirious Hunter, after this is all over, which part of this treatment was the worst for her. Having her head locked in a box can't be pleasant. It makes her screams echo back into her ears whenever the cane comes down on her ass, thighs or calves.
Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it.
Fire play. That's the thing she wishes she could get away from. Flames under her feet are incredibly uncomfortable, but when we start teasing her with fireballs around her pussy, that's when she really decides she doesn't like this game anymore. But like we said, just because she can see it coming, doesn't mean that she can avoid it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Delirious Hunter - A Headless Hunter, Part Two

Interrogation of slave abigail Judith Gap

Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Whipping, Canning
After leaving her bound and hooded in the dark for two hours, Master James does what He does best. With a soft approach and a swift hand, He questions His slave and stimulates her with the cane and whip and good old fashioned fear. He then puts her in a precarious bondage position while still hooded and continues to subdue her with whips and the paddle. As she struggles to deal with the pain, she dances on her tippy toes as she is told to recite her slave's creed.
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8710kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interrogation of slave abigail

Bdsm Most Popular Lorelei in Mummification Bondage Winterham

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage
Celeste pulls on her leather handgloves and puts on her hat. She tests out her riding crop, looking eager to start the day in her cute equestrienne-inspired outfit. However, she finds herself in rope after rope, seated on a chair, then eventually winding up topless and hogtied on the bed.
Duration: 12:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 620.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Lorelei in Mummification Bondage

Spit roast terror for new cop Seelyville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Whitney Morgan and I have been partners on the for a decade yet neither of us has gotton promoted to seargant. we were discussing a huge case in the breakroom a few days back and getting that collar was a guaranteed promotion. We didn't realize rookie cop Adara Jordin was ease dropping ... the next thing we hear is that she landed the bust and got a promotion! I tell Whitney I can't believe that dumb blonde bimbo will be our boss and we plot a devious payback for the naive new cop. Adara waltzes in so happy and bragging about her new promotion to sargeant ... we let her carry on for a few minutes then Whitney grabs her roughly and I stick my g in her mouth. We demand that she strip off her uniform and once she's nude I tie her hands together behind her back. Whitney seizes the opportunity to grope her ripe body then she whips out her police baton and surprise! It's not a baton - it's a dick on a stick. Whitney it into the platinum blonde bimbo's mouth as I add a chest harness roping up her big tits. We laugh and mock the rookie bitch then Whitney pulls out my dick on a stick and we her that it would look good stuck up her ass. We push her down to the floor and Whitney straddles Adara fucking her pussy good and hard with the dick while I bind her crossed ankles together. We double team her with some hot double penetration then flip her onto her back for a good ole spit roasting! I slap her face with the cock then it back into her mouth face fuckinng her while Whitney fucks her pussy. After we tire of abusing the new cop Whitney peels down her panties and stuff Adara's mouth with them. We wrap layers of elastic around and around her pretty face gagging the bitch then off we go leaving her helpless struggling awaiting the rest of the to show up ...
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6682kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 657.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spit roast terror for new cop

English-spankers - Clover Rock - The Dishonest Nurse Double Paddled New Underwood

Studio: English-spankers
Genres: Bdsm
Mr. Sterns nurse has turned out to be not only a bad nurse, for which she has just been punished but now also a thief. Mr. Stern just cant believe it of the nurse who used to let him have his way with her and bring him drinks and generally look after his more urgent needs. Mrs. Stern, Sarah is not at all surprised and tells Stern he has to punish the girl. Mr. Stern puts her over his knees and gives her a good spanking but Sarah is not happy with this as she has already paddled Clover.
Duration: 14:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 782.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: English-spankers - Clover Rock - The Dishonest Nurse Double Paddled

Время генерации страницы 0.05782 секунды с 9 запросами