LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Straightjacket leather Antioch

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Straightjacket
Video language: English
Sexy girl ball gags black Straight jacket in leather extreme action.
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 105.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straightjacket leather

Petite blonde's self bondage goes awry New River

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Petite blonde Roxie Rae is so horny and can't wait for her man to arrive tonight. She plans a super sexy special surprise for him. She sits on her bed with her pink leather restraints and some rope to make herself completely helpless so he can do whatever he desires to her. Yes it is going to be a good night for him after working such long hours. Roxie is breathing hard thinking about what he'll do to her as she straps her ankles with leather restraints - nice and bound. Next she adds wrist restraints getting them ready to be locked together. Roxie knows her pussy will be throbbing by the time he walks in the door. She grabs some rope and binds her legs together moaning in pleasure as she cinches it tightly. Roxie is thrilled by how effective her self bondage is and she's counting down the mintues as she adds a pink leather collar and leash - his favorite. Roxie moans with pleasure thinking about being his litte pet tonight. She straps in a ballgag then locks her wrists and ankles together. She looks down to see her man calling. She tells him she has a sexy surprise for him but her face drops in disappointment when he tells her he has to work late. Poor Roxie's pleasure turns to frustration as she struggles and wiggles her bound body realizing that she'll have to stay bound until tomorrow ....
Duration: 12:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6410kbps

File size: 575.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite blonde's self bondage goes awry

Erotic torment & strap-on pussy pounding Hoorn

Sexy blonde Reagan Lush and voluptuous bombshell Carissa Montgomery have just entered Reagan’s home after a super hot lesbian date night. As they enter they discuss how they couldn’t wait to get back home to be together. They start kissing and making out. Carissa is a little aggressive which turns-on Reagan. Reagan shyly reveals her fantasy about wanting to be dominated and helpless in bondage and be erotically tortured by a gorgeous woman. Carissa thinks that’s a hot idea and she begins to restrain Reagan’s hands and starts to fondle her in a dominant way. She says how she loves the idea of restraining and erotically torturing beautiful women like Reagan as she pulls off Reagan’s slinky dress and uses it to restrain her hands behind Reagan's back as Carissa controls her. Carissa especially likes teasing her woman by sensually torturing her nipples. Reagan moan with pleasure. Reagan, now turned on, tells Carissa how hot this is making her... she wants to show her a secret… tells Carissa to come with her ... They enter Reagan's private torture chamber as she explains how she loves bringing her dates inside here so they can tie her up and erotically torture her on the various equipment. They decide on the standing rack as Carissa pushes Reagan up against it and starts kissing and fondling her telling her how fun it’s going to be to torture her on this device. Reagan is now tied up and spread eagled on the standing rack… playfully struggling and saying how helpless she is, how she’s at the mercy of her evil date’s desires to torture her. Carissa begins to sensually twist, pull and kiss/suck Reagan’s nipples, driving her crazy. The sensual torture and taunting goes on for a bit. Carissa uses a flogger of Reagan's bound body and Reagan gasps and moans in ecstacy. Carissa moves down to Reagan’s pussy and tells Reagan that her pussy needs some torture too as she starts teasing and slapping Reagan’s pussy Reagan gets close to an orgasm ... but not just yet. Carissa uses the hitachi and finally finds Reagan’s pussy - edge-torturing her and cruelly withholding an orgasm a couple of times then finally forces Reagan to a big orgasm. Both beauties are anxious to try another device and Reagan describes the torture rack and that suggests Carissa could be a cruel Interrogator torturing Reagan to find out some secret. Reagan is stretched out on the table rack. Carissa is standing at the side of the rack and tells Reagan the game is that you’re a spy who won’t tell whom she is working for. So I’ll just have to torture it out of yo and I know your weakness is sexual torture. The erotic interrogation torture continues. Carissa fondles and gropes Reagan's body then puts nipple clamps on her erotically torturing her and making cum. Carissa now has Reagan bound belly up with her legs spread wide. She taunts Reagan with her strap-on cock telling Reagan this form of torture will certainly break her and get her to tell her what she wants to know and give Reagan an unforgettable mind blowing orgasm. Carissa plunges her cock into Reagan's pussy and fucks her slowly at first until she is in full force penetration. Reagan's legs beginn to quiver as her orgasm builds and she screams loudly as she cums over and over. Next she ties Reagan to a pole ass up for some doggy style fucking. Carissa taunts her at how much fun this is going to be and Reagan still turned on but weakened is ready. Carissa begins fucking her from behind and as she picks up speed and thrust she grabs Reagan’s hair and pulls her head back for some hot pussy torture. Reagan again cums in a big strap-on forced orgasm. Both lesbians now spent and exhausted go back to the couch for some kissing and cuddling. Reagan thanks Carissa for such a delightful and hot adventure and both agree they can’t wait for their next date.
Duration: 37:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6632kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erotic torment & strap-on pussy pounding

Losing Her Control Melody Jordan Granville Summit

Melody has some experience as a sub and that's good for days like this one...From the very first minute of her shoot, she is bound in inescapable bondage by Feenix...and that's only the beginning...he tests her with flogger and tight clamps, anal hooks and electric shock...and Melody stays strong through each scene, waiting for her chance to cum...Feenix delivers on the vibrators and Melody loses control into squirting and multiple orgasms.
Duration: 50:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 551.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Losing Her Control Melody Jordan

Italian cat burglar ambush Bellvale

I tiptoe into the five star hotel room stealth and sneaky hoping to make a big score. I bend over into the closet to crack the safe and am ambushed by a female arm and gloved hand wrapped tightly around my throat. I kick and fight to get her off, but she is much stronger than I am and she wrestles me down into a chair. The Italian cat burglar is silent as she shoves a huge rag into my mouth and quickly wraps my head with many layers of silver duct tape. I struggle with all my might kicking furiously, but she is fast and strong. She binds my elbows together behind my back cinching them brutally tight. Without missing a beat the black masked bitch adds ropes above and below my chest securing my body to the chair. She takes pleasure in exposing my breasts and groping them tightly as she ties my bound wrists to the chair ensuring I cannot get up. I kick at her, but my kicks are useless and she continues to tie me up - fast and furious and silent. This Italian thief is brutal! She lifts my booted feet off the ground and binds each ankle to the chair and within a second wraps a rope tightly around my waist and yanks it up and deeply into my pussy - the crotchrope splitting me in two. Every rope is pulled tightly making me grunt and scream beneath the gag but I am gagged so effectively that no one can hear me! I think she is finished tormenting me but I am wrong. There is so much rope on me that I can't move anything at all except my head. Lorna Rope is still not satisfied and she pulls my head all the way back and ties my ponytail to the back of the chair. I can't move at all!! Lorna rubs her gloved hands on my face and grabs her bag. She leaves me bound and helpless in the Italian villa.
Duration: 13:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3394kbps

File size: 337.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Italian cat burglar ambush

Время генерации страницы 0.03938 секунды с 9 запросами