LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Elise Graves and Dixon Mason Changuinola

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Video language: English
Two slave model Elise Graves and Dixon Mason, cagged and bondage tortures.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason

Kinky housewife turned on by gags & bondage Gas

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Someone has been breaking in lately and stealing my panties so I set a trap to catch the culprit and it worked! I point to a figure sitting in a chair with a sheet draped over them. "I expected to catch one of my neighbors but imagine my surprise when I capture a kinky little housewife!" I pull off the sheet and curvy MILF Vicky Vixxx is revealed to be tied up in the chair and OTM gagged with a large cloth. Vicky sits there silently as I circle around explaining how I hid, grabbed her, tied her up, and gagged her but I think Vicky likes being my helpless captive since she's not struggling. I start groping and manhandling her tits then run my hands up and down her thighs and the pretty housewife starts to breathe heavy. I wrap my arm around her from behind squeezing her breast with one hand while sliding the other hand down her and rubbing her pussy. I ask her if she wants to be untied but Vicky slowly shakes her head no. I remove her massive OTM gag and the mouth stuffing to get Vicky to explain why she's been stealing my panties. She admits to doing it in hopes of being captured and tied by me which has always been her fantasy. I stuff a fresh pair of panties in her mouth and gag her again before removing a rope so she can get onto her knees. Vicky buries her nose into my crotch. Next I squat down and sit on her face. Vicky moans as she presses her face deep into my big Italian ass. I pull your pants down and force the blonde to worship my ass. When I tire of this I help Vicky up to her feet and unbutton her jeans and have her strip down to her lingerie. I unravel a roll of duct tape and the next thing she knows Vicky is tightly bound with lots of tape and a Hitachi vibrator pressed up against her sensitive pussy. I remove her gag and wrap her head with many layers of the tape. Vicky's eyes roll as she moans and I turn on the vibrating wand. Vicky tries to contain herself as the wand buzzes. I'm sitting on her lap pulling her face into my cleavage smothering her with my tits. The kinky housewife explodes in a huge orgasm ....
Duration: 27:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6672kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky housewife turned on by gags & bondage

Thumbs to toes hogtie for uppity femdom Dinero

Arrogant model Vicky Vixxx shows up for a photo shoot and announces that she's a femdom goddess and is only here to do a quick few pictures because she needs the money. I rope up her elbows cinching them super tightly and she bitches and complains the entire time and gets super demanding. I make her strike a few poses and she's still running her big mouth about how she is building an empire and the bondage is beneath her. I really can't stand these uppity bitches so I tell her she can leave without pay. She quickly offers to do anything for the full pay if I untie the painful rope welding her elbows together. I grab some twine and bind her thumbs together and agree to untie her elbow bondage. She demands that I hurry up and keeps flapping her mouth about being an important dominatrix. I push her down onto the couch and remove her shoes. I waste no time tying her big toes together with the twine and again she bitches about how tight the twine is and how her toes and thumbs are turning purple. I get her down to the floor and quickly attach the toe bondage to her thumb bondage leaving her painfully hogtied by just her toes and thumbs. She's still screaming so I straddle her and force a ballgag into her big demanding mouth finally rendering her speechless and helpless. I leave the conceited MILF screaming through her ballgag struggling futilely on the floor ...
Duration: 13:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3407kbps

File size: 344.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thumbs to toes hogtie for uppity femdom

Busty asian stretched for roasting Paoli

Voluptuous Asian Nyssa Nevers has been captured and left helplessly struggling with her hands cuffed high up over her head. Leather cuffs are locked around her wrists and ankles and her knees strapped together with a leather belt. Nyssa is slowly cranked up onto her tiptoes. An old bandanna has been pulled between her teeth and tied behind her head. Nyssa hears the ominous sound of the winch cranking as she is slowly and completely stretched until her beautiful body is precariously balancing on her tip toes. The big tit woman dangles and moans desperate to find relief from this strenuous position. Out of the corner of her eye she sees the roasting rack being set up for the main event and helpless Nyssa understands that there is no escape from the peril that awaits her. Next she finds herself laying on the grill. Nyssa can feel the hot lamps burning her flesh, her body is already soaked in sweat. Her ankles are spread and locked to a set of rings mounted at the base of the roasting table. Her wrists are locked in leather cuffs and attached to a chain running up to a winch mounted over her head. She begs and cries into her gag as the winch is cranked pulling and stretching her limbs until she can barely move. Her arms are totally stretched parallel to each other and her movement is severely limited by the intense stretch from the winch. The captive moans and cries pitifully into her gag as she realizes she is stretched so tightly that she is barely able to move. She flexes her muscles as she pulls on her restraints growing weaker and more distressed. The red heat beats down on her shimmering skin and Nyssa can feel the intense heat from the lamps as they slowly roast her alive. Her bound body is covered in cooking oil and sweat beads up all over her. Poor Nyssa squirms, sweats and suffers so helplessly as she is slowly roasted. Sweat covers her stretched sexy body from the intense heat, she pulls helplessly at her restraints but there is no escape. The busty prey begs and cries through her gag but there is no one to hear her pitiful moans.
Duration: 40:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty asian stretched for roasting

Legs Straightjacket New Auburn

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Straightjacket
Slave girl Legs bondage and Straight jacket on massage bed.
Duration: 6:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps

File size: 123.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Legs Straightjacket

Время генерации страницы 0.04298 секунды с 9 запросами