LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bulging tits, massive tape gag, chair bound milf Crestone

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
After I chair tie busty MILF Carissa Dumond in the kitchen I make gag her with a big sponge and many, many layers of duct tape until she is thoroughly gagged. I add duct tape above and below her bulging purple tits and around her belly. Now she's in a super tight chair tie with her toes tied and bound to the back of the chair so she truly cannot budge. I grope her tits and feel her wet pussy then straddle her for some forced gag kissing. before going off to find her hidden money stash. Carissa mmmphs, grunts and struggles after for many minutes after I leave. I return with a wad of cash from her bedroom and tell he I know there is more - we have just gotten started ... this is the second scene in the four bondage position video below
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6639kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 417.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bulging tits, massive tape gag, chair bound milf

Yasmine spreader bar predicament Kermanshah

With playmate Yasmine, it’s always fun to try out new ideas. She usually has no idea what we are going to do, and she always ends up in a tricky situation. This time, we use three spreader bars in a very innovative configuration. One goes between her wrists, and the other two cross from her wrists to her ankles. Now Yasmine can only push herself up on her hands, but she can’t move at all! Very strange, but it works! Try it at home!
Duration: 4:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14579kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 490.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yasmine spreader bar predicament

IR Cherry Torn - Hole Groesbeck

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies.
She takes it all. Sitting on a stool her anus receives several large steel balls on a stick. This elicits a scream. She's not unhappy with the pain, but pain is pain after all. She suffers beautifully as he transitions her from one painful position to the next.
Suspended in a steel contraption with a tight leather collar Cherry is again penetrated. This time it's more than just a dildo. Even pleasure becomes torment when applied in the right way and Cherry's already sensitive clit is the right way.
Duration: 37:37
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1180kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 352.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Cherry Torn - Hole

Jim hunter is such an asshole! Olivet

Jim Hunter is always glued to the television set. 24/7 with the History Channel, old movies and political news. Uuuuggghhh!! He tells me to get dressed up in a sexy mini dress and strappy stiletto heels and promises to take me out for dinner. I am all prettied up and ready and where's the Hunter??? You guessed it - lounging on the couch mesmerized by the TV. Jim!!!! Come on - let's go. But noooooooo - Jim is much too relaxed and into the movie on television to make a move. Wait a minute he says. I climb onto his lap to try to coax him to get up and out the door, but he won't budge. Apparently sick of hearing my whining, he grabs me in a choke hold with his hairy arm around my throat and cinches my elbows together behind my back. He wrestles me to my knees and ties my ankles - all with one eye on the television. Wait Jim - no fair - you promised to take me out. Jim laughs and shoves a huge red ball gag into my mouth. He puts me on the coffee table and into a severe uncomfortable hogtie. He gets back on the couch in his tv watching mode and puts his legs up resting his feet on me! I am still bitching and complaining under the ballgag so Jim finally gets off his lazy ass and attaches nipple clamps to my exposed tits. He entertains himself by pulling on them making my squirm on the coffee table without leaving his perch on the couch! I never got the dinner and that's why this clip is called Jim Hunter is such an asshole!!!!!!!!!!!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 261.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jim hunter is such an asshole!

Taken for collateral Kusatsu

Pretty blonde Reagan Lush is the daughter of a cop who has been trying to make detective for decades. Finally he has a case that will win him the promotion he covets. He made the case against a dangerous mob criminal - my husband. If the case goes to trial, my husband will be incarcerated for a very long time. I break into the cop's daughter's home and wait for her to tire of sunbathing. When she enters in her tiny gold lame bikini, I hold her up with my g and XXXX her to back away. I reach behind her television set and rip out a handful of speaker wire. I XXXX the blonde beauty between my knees and brutally bind her elbows together with the speaker wire. Mouth Reagan keeps threatening me that her daddy will arrest me, but I laugh and peel my lacey panties down my legs and shove them into her big mouth. I wrap elastic bandage around and around her mouth cleave gagging the girl until she is silenced. Reagan keeps grabbing at my with her hands, so I bind her wrists with the wire and then add a super tight crotch rope giving the poor thing a camel toe. I don't think you'll be needing your bikini top any longer missy!! I strip it off her and grope her nice big firm tits. Reagan still thinks she has some control left and I humiliate that thought right out of her pretty little mind by bending her over ass up for some fondling and ass smacks. I make the dumb bimbo lay down and I bind her crossed ankles. Helpless Reagan begins to cry when I finish her off in a tight hogtie ankles to elbows. The speaker wire cuts into her flesh and poor Reagan can't even roll over in the wire bondage. I am going to make your daddy change his mind about the trial now! I grab Reagan's cell phone and snap several pictures of his pretty daughter in distress and in case that isn't enough, I dial the phone and hold it up to Reagan's gagged mouth so that daddy hears the muffled sounds and sobbing and agony coming from his precious daughter. I tell Reagan I will return after the trial is forfeited by her daddy and I leave the helpless girl sobbing through her gag and moaning from the painfully tight speaker wire bondage.
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3393kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 346.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taken for collateral

Время генерации страницы 0.04872 секунды с 9 запросами