Old 07-28-2021, 06:35 AM   #12130
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Plowed - Emily Marilyn, Claire Adams Burghill

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
This is not so much about Emily Marilyn as it is just about her body. About all of the wonderful shapes Claire Adams can twist it into and all of the perverse ways she can it. It has nothing to do with the mind or soul that are inside. Claire does not care about her hopes and dreams. This is only about Emily and her beautiful body and the sick things that Claire can make it do.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 586.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plowed - Emily Marilyn, Claire Adams

Lesbian neighbors caught fucking Rural Ridge

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
As an adventurous housewife, I've been cheating on my husband Jim Hunter for quite some time with adorable Bailey Paige. Bailey & I have been engaging in some serious kinky lesbian sexual activities. Tonight I have Bailey hogtied tightly on the bed, wrists cinched tight and attached to her ankles dressed in provocative sleepwear. She is greedily sucking on my toes and a dick on a stick which I push in and out of her mouth. I have a ball gag in my mouth enjoying the fact that my submissive girlfriend is enjoying herself. I eventually release her from her hogtie keeping her hands and feet tightly tied. I take off my ball gag and push a ball gag in Bailey's mouth. I clamp her big nipples and make her hop in the living room and she ends up on the couch. I remove her clamps and laugh as Bailey squeals. I tell her how sexy she looks and that we have the weekend together because my boring husband Jim Hunter is away on a business trip. Bailey and I play with each other and I am getting hot from her rubbing her bound feet on my crotch. I bend Bailey over the couch and plow her pussy with my strap-on in doggy style (simulated). She moans through her gag. Suddenly the door opens and my husband Jim catches me and Bailey in the act. I try to explain myself while Bailey pleads through her ball-gag. He orders me to hogtie Bailey on the couch then he grabs more ropes and begins tying my elbows, wrists, and ankles I continues to try to persuade Jim to let us go getting on my knees while bound hand and foot and offer to give Jim a blowjob. I try to reach for his crotch with my mouth, but Jim decides to shove a huge ball gag into my mouth strapping it so tight that I wince. He leaves both of us to struggle while he goes to grab more rope. He comes back - ties Bailey's elbows together and tightens her hogtie and ballgag. He forces me to the floor and hogties me with your wrists touching my ankles. He leaves us there hogtied, gagged and helplessly struggling.
Duration: 19:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6612kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 981.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian neighbors caught fucking

Miley In Trouble Shady Grove

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied
Slave wife mouth fucking extreme punishment home made.
Duration: 13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3989kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 420.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miley In Trouble

Coeds caper takes a turn for the worse West Nottingham

19 year old Alaina Rose and leggy raven haired Mystick Moon are always scheming at college instead of working hard. They come up with a plan to pretend they have been held for ransom hoping that Mysti's rich daddy come up with a wad of money that they can use for spring break vacation. Mystick binds cute little Alaina in a chair in the garage and cleave gags her. Oooops!! She forgot the camera and off she goes to grab it. As the dean of the college, nothing gets past me. I march into the garage and spot adorable Alaina cald in her tiny little plaid schoolgirl skirt bound and gagged. WTF is going on here missy?? I ungag her and she attempts to explain the situation. It is apparent that she is all beauty and no brains. She quickly gives up Mystick and I immediately capitalize plan to nail rich bitch Mystick's father. I add more rope to sweet Alaina's body making her bondage tighter and realistic. Awwww - you don't look scared enough yet missy. I rope up her elbows and bind them to the chair rendering the young thing helpless. I shove a huge gag into her mouth and secure it with layer upon layer of tight black vet wrap. Poor girl moans and whimpers through her gag. In walks Mystick with the camera and she is shocked to see me standing next to bound and brutally gagged Alaina. It's your turn now darlin'. Your daddy will pay me now bitch!!! I cinch Mysti's elbows painfully behind her back and she continues to try to negotiate with me. No way sweetie pie - your loss my gain!!! Your rich daddy will gladly pay to get you back unharmed. I am sick of her big mouth and gag her too. Mystick's eyes widen as I add too many layers of vet wrap. I add a nice tight crotch rope yanking up her little plaid mini skirt. Don't you look pretty with a puffy ccameltoe. I put her into a strappado and expose both of the coeds perky little tits. Click click with the camera for some good ransom shots and off I go to collect from rich daddy.
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3397kbps

File size: 382.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coeds caper takes a turn for the worse

The mob hit man from the bronx Four Oaks

The court date is tomorrow and I am so nervous to be a material witness in the trial of a notorious mob kingpin. The court sent lady cop Amanda Fox to guard me and keep me calm the night before I testify. I feel so much safter under her care as she shows me her 38. I go to my room to shower and XXXX and suddenly I feel I huge burly arm wrapped around my arms and I gloved hand clasped over my mouth. The mob hit man XXXX me down onto the bed and ties a cleave gag into my mouth. OMG! This is exacty what I feared. I struggle and wrestle him on the bed trying to get the garrote off my neck gurgling and choking, but I am no match for his strength and I feel the room closing in on me as he tightens it. I'm out cold. Busty blonde lady cop enters the run and points her weapon at him ordering him to release me. The brute laughs as he smacks it out of her hand then shoves her body down on the bed where a struggle occurs leaving poor protector Amanda Fox is limp on the floor. I am somewhat revived and I make a run for the door, but my stiletto high heels are a deterrent and the mob man catches me and chokes me out again. He roughly binds my arms behind me back cinching my elbows tightly then he secures my wrists and crossed ankles with rope. Amanda comes to and manages to sit upright and the Bronx con man wraps her head in a brutally tight scissor hold. Amanda kicks and grabs for his arms, but her efforts are futile and she succumbs ... I sob and beg him for mercy pleading for my life as the hit man lifts and carries me over his shoulder and throws me on the bed groping and fondles my bound body. Please mister please!! I swear I won't testify I manage to mumble through my gag. I scream when I see him pull a plastic bag out of his pocket. The mob hit me looks me in the eye and says you know what happens to rats, don't you?
Duration: 13:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3393kbps

File size: 340.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The mob hit man from the bronx

Время генерации страницы 0.05764 секунды с 9 запросами