LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Stewardess smuggler double crosses the mafia Potter Valley

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Raven haired flight attendant Nyxon has been smuggling mind altering substances for the Italian mafia on her incoming flights. After working for them for several years she decides to switch her alliance and begins to smuggle for the Mexican cartel. The pay is higher and life is good. Nyxon is arrogant and not at all concerned with the mafia baggage she's left behind and she finishes her latest drop for the cartel bragging about how the greasy Italians can pound salt! Little does she know I am waiting inside to ambush her. As she settles in I tip toe up behind her pressing a wet rag on her face and soon her pretty blue eyes roll back. I seize the opportunity to tie her up in a tight reverse prayer with her knees and ankles bound and she's cleave gagged. She slowly awakens and begins to struggle. I demand to know where she's dropped the goods. I know she uses various lockers in the airport terminals and I want the details of the fifty kilo load. Nyxon refuses but I quickly remind her what the mafia will do to her if she doesn't give me the location. It doesn't take long before the pretty MILF gives up the details. I add many layers of vet wrap making sure she is silenced before putting her in a tight little hogtie. I leave the dumb bimbo completely helpless wondering what her fate will be when the mafia thugs show up ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6607kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 533.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stewardess smuggler double crosses the mafia

Bound, Spanked Sea Isle City

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Teen russian girl Katharine bondage and spanking punishment action.
Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 566.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound, Spanked

Straightjacket tied Olsztyn

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Straightjacket
Russian slave model, Straight jacket hard tied action.
Duration: 7:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2651kbps

File size: 151.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straightjacket tied

Revenge on the cock sucking slut Maracay

We have the young blonde tramp Alaina Rose tied in the trunk of the car and bring her to an abandoned warehouse. My beautiful daughter ChiChi Medina has been waiting a long time to get her sweet revenge on the bitch who has been fucking her man! We grab the big eyed hottie and XXXX her out of the trunk and shove her scantily clad body into the building. I pull down her midriff top and grope her perky little tits. Are these tits what you lured Chi Chi's boyfriend with or was it your slutty pussy?? Alaina is indignant and starts complaining that her crushed elbows hurt and her arms are numb. Awwww - isn't that a pity? And you haven't even had a chance to see the surprise my precious daughter brought for you!! I rope up her wrists while gorgeous ChiChi smacks the whore in the face with a huge rubber dildo. Alaina's eyes widen in fear when I grab her ass and add a brutally vicious crotch rope causing her to gasp and scream out in pain. I want to see how that slutty big mouth of yours works!! ChiChi sticks to dildo to the wall and tells the blonde bimbo to open wide. Alaina balks and shakes her head no! No is not a word you say to my daughter missy!!! We push her down onto her knees where she belongs and I roughly grab her head and XXXX it up and down on the dildo making Alaina choke and tear up. Chi Chi laughs out loud - is that how you choked on my boyfriends cock??? I decide to add a neck rope making sure Alaina's mouth can't get off the cock! Mother and daughter take turns double teaming the 20 year old floozy and I am so elated to see my jilted ChiChi smiling ear to ear embracing her very first taste of sweet revenge.
Duration: 8:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3382kbps

File size: 214.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Revenge on the cock sucking slut

Thumbs to toe for bitchy big tit model Cowlesville

Arrogant model bikini Nadia White shows up for a photo shoot and announces that she's a FemDom and is only here to do a quick few pictures because she needs the money. Her arrogance annoys me so I rope up her elbows cinching them super tightly. Nadia bitches and complains the entire time and gets super demanding. I have her strike a few poses and she's still running her big mouth about how she is building an empire and the bondage is beneath her. I really can't stand the uppity bitch so I tell her she can leave without pay. Nadia quickly offers to do anything for the full pay if I untie the painful rope welding her elbows together. I grab some twine and bind her thumbs together and agree to untie her elbow bondage. I undo her elbows but then I strip off her tiny bikini bottom and add a crotch rope yanking it up between her pussy lips. She demands that I hurry up and keeps flapping her mouth about being an important dominatrix. I push her down onto the couch and remove her shoes then waste no time tying her big toes together with the twine and again Nadia bitches about how tight the twine is and how her toes and thumbs are turning purple. I get her down to the floor and quickly attach the toe bondage to her thumb bondage leaving her painfully hogtied by just her toes and thumbs. The big tit bimbo is still screaming so I straddle her and peel down my panties forcing them into her big demanding mouth wrapping layers of micro foam tape around and around her pretty face finally rendering her speechless and helpless. Her big blue eyes widen in fear when I walk off leaving the helpless bitch screaming through her predicament struggling futilely on the floor.
Duration: 17:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6629kbps

File size: 849.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Thumbs to toe for bitchy big tit model

Время генерации страницы 0.03765 секунды с 9 запросами