Old 07-28-2021, 06:38 AM   #12136
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chloe Parker - Offering Kurashiki

Cast: Chloe Parker
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Master A has some ideas about what makes a fine lady and Chloe Parker does not measure up for any of them. They need to be obedient and beautiful, with no blemishes and perfect posture. Chloe is close, but Master A will make her better. He has a few old tricks that teach a woman how to stand and sit without slouching. They are also great techniques for perfecting her concentration. And if they are made more difficult by the caning or whipping he gives her, it is all for her benefit in the end.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 697.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloe Parker - Offering

Curvy intern tricked into foot worship Beresford

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I lure young college student Scarlet Venom to my lab under the premise of giving her an internship which will pave the way for her entry into med school. Scarlet is a naive bimbo who questions the odd remote location and dilapidated facility wondering how this qualifies as a lab. I explain that we work with incarcerated individuals testing new drugs. The curvy beauty is now eager to lie on the table to feel what the test subjects feel like. I explain that the restraints are necessary to calm the anxiety that some patients have. Scarlet agrees and I use leather cuffs to restrain her arms over her head and her ankles spread apart. I rub my hands over her voluptuous body and I'm eager to begin. I remove her sneakers inhaling the strong aroma of foot sweat. I'm in heaven. Scarlet begins to get uncomfortable when I peel off her socks and sniff her bare foot. I tell her I'm tired of hearing her whine and I shove a ballgag into her mouth. Now I can get to what I really want. I lick and suck the soles of her beautiful feet pressing my mouth down and slobbering all over both of her gorgeous feet. I open my mouth as wide as I can and manage to get the top of her foot into my mouth. I moan in delight as the buxom blonde struggles in vain. There's no way she can get away from my mouth as I drool all over her amazing feet getting them nice and wet. When I've had enough I leave my captive on my table telling the helpless thing that I'll soon return for more forced foot worship.
Duration: 11:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6646kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curvy intern tricked into foot worship

Tie Course Pertuis

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage
Hard Tie Course extreme gags and bondage on sofa scene...
Duration: 9:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2134kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 155.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tie Course

Petgirl Yvette Costeau juggling Paimio

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Yvette Costeau
Training juggling petgirl Yvette Costeau
Duration: 13:32
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 158.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petgirl Yvette Costeau juggling

Salesman Ormstown

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Slave wife extreme bondage gags face fucking and transporting.
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3355kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 763.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Salesman

Время генерации страницы 0.15923 секунды с 9 запросами