Default Kentucky Boobshine

Kentucky Boobshine

Model: Slone Ryder
Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo
Format: Jpg
Resolution: 1200x797
Gallery: 50
Size: 16 Mb

"I like cute, really cute guys," says Slone Ryder. "I like guys who are in good shape. Age doesn't really make a difference to me. I'm 32, so several years younger or older than me is fine. I like a guy who works hard and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. I like dark hair. A guy's arms and chest are my favorite parts. I like fun guys. I like men who are sweet. Chivalry is a very good thing for me, the small things like opening doors and pulling out chairs. I see those things as signs of respect and I return that kind of treatment, too. I can tell a lot about a guy by his eyes, whether he's honest or dishonest. By the third or fourth date I'll be ready to turn the heat up a little, but by that I mean being more flirty and suggestive. You know, giving the guy hints that sex could happen. But, because of what I do, I feel like I need to get to know someone even more than most women probably do. I want to be sure the guy isn't just trying to use me or look at me like some kind of trophy that he bagged. I don't just jump into the sack with anybody. A lot of guys tend to think I will because I'm a stripper."

Download photos:
https://k2s.cc/file/4ab9c134460ea - 16 Mb
NaIvEMaLe is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17618 секунды с 9 запросами