LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bondage for Cash 3 – Mary Sc.3 East Setauket

Cast: Mary
Genres: Bondage BDSM
Video language: English
Mary was selected from a large number of talented women candidates to qualify for the Cash Slavery competition! Fearless Mary bursts in as a participant in "Cash for Bondage" - a program where money is tightly bound for a certain period of time by a woman!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:05:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3147kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage for Cash 3 – Mary Sc.3

Bondage Usa Part 9 Dumbarton

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
When a retired mob boss goes into the hospital, the criminal organization he used to head wants to make sure he doesn't turn states evidence. They plan to substitute their own people for his surgery, and grab nurses Artemis Antone and Cindy Jessup.
Duration: 1:10:55
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 976kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 573.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Usa Part 9

Captive Barn Trials Rescue

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm, Torture
Hazel Hypnotic and Dixon Mason double bondage and punishment!
Duration: 1:08:29
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 697kbps
Audio: 79kbps

File size: 392.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive Barn Trials

19 year old foreign exchange student tricked into slavery Canton

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Niave 19 year old Swiss girl Diamondly is very happy to have been accepted into a foreign exchange student program. It is her very first trip to the USA and she's anxious to please me - her host. She enters shyly and I ask her to sit down to explain the house rules. Diamondly wonders where the other girls are and I explain that it's pizza night. I tell her the house curfew and inform her about the problems I've encountered trying to enforce it. I tell her that since the girls try to sneak out in the middle of the night they must sleep totally naked and with some restraint. This confuses the innocent young thing as she reluctantly strips out of her clothing. She's clearly embarrassed and protests a bit as I bind her elbows together behind her back cinching it tightly. Welcome to America dear I laugh. I add a crotch rope securing down through her wrist ropes explaining that this will inhibit their proclivity for sneaking out to have sex with local boys. I finish with a restrictive hogtie and then shove a big ballgag into her mouth. Diamondly's eyes widen in fear when I tell her my foreign exchange student program is a front for selling pretty young foreign girls into slavery. I snap a few pictures of the helpless struggling and sobbing girl then leave to put her up for auction. Time passes as the poor thing wriggles, struggles and cries desperate to loosen the bondage but her efforts are useless. I return to inform her that unfortunately no one bought her and the dumb bimbo gets a glimmer of hope but that soon dissipates when I explain that now she will become my personal young little bondage slave ...
Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6629kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 858.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19 year old foreign exchange student tricked into slavery

Aubrey – high heel enforcers Nis

In January, I did a Casting with Dutch girl Aubrey. She looked so amazing in the belt!! Of course, I offered her a Chastity Deal straight away, and I recently went over to her place to lock her up!
Aubrey is so easy going, it is fun to lock this beautiful girl in steel, she really wouldn’t complain. Back in the belt (that butt!!!!) and collar, I told Aubrey she would have to spend the rest of the day locked up, doing various Challenges for ChastityBabes. She was excited!
The first Challenge I brought for her were a pair of brand new High Heel Enforcers. These devices are prety evil: they make sure you will wear high heels at all times. The heavy metal shape points the foot downwards, so you can not stand (let alone walk) without wearing high heels. These are really very evil! It will hurt so much trying to stand in these devices, you will not even attempt to stand or walk. They lock onto the ankle as well, so you can’t take them off.
In other words, Aubrey had to walk in heels in her own house, wherever she wanted to go. Only if she would sit down, she could take off her heels, but her feet would stay pointed downwards all the time. These solid steel high heel enforcers are very heavy and tight. I think they worked very well and I was very excited to see them locked on Aubrey. She wasn’t so easily defeated though, Aubrey is positive and I feel she will take on every Challenge I throw at her, so this would be a fun Chastity Deal!
Duration: 7:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14704kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 782.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aubrey – high heel enforcers

Время генерации страницы 0.04829 секунды с 9 запросами