Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bdsm Most Popular Lorelei is Blackmailed Part 2 Lewisport

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English
She struggles and writhes with her perfect bare breasts and roped stockinged feet on display.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:22
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7663kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 941.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Lorelei is Blackmailed Part 2

Real life mother and daughter left bound and gagged Rowena

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I took the plunge and decided to try on line dating. I met a man who seemed intriguing and gave him my address to take me out. He turned out to be a psycho nut and he has me and my precious sweet 4'9" daughter Michelle bound and gagged in a creepy dirty garage. We look so much alike dressed in our satin blouses with short black mini skirts and high heel stilettos and this must turn him on. Mother and daughter - painfully hogtied and left rolling around struggling for freedom before he returns to finish us off. I sob and beg Michelle to untie me - the rope crushing my elbows hurts so badly. I am so sorry my sweet daughter Michelle ... what did I get us into? Please forgive me - I had no idea he was insane. Michelle is scared out of her mind and begins to panic. This is not good - mother and daughter left bound, gagged and helpless. We begin to give up hope as we roll and struggle to get the binds untied and to escape ... do we succeed????
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:31
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 166.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Real life mother and daughter left bound and gagged

Becky Perry – Steel Armbinder Cabool

Only two girls have been locked in our Steel Armbinder before! It is very tiny, and you need a girl with slender upper arms and wrists! We found this new model Becky, and she just is amazingly flexible, with endless legs and long elegant arms! She was very eager to try all of our devices, so let’s just start with the Custom Muzzle Posture Collar and Steel Armbinder. A chastity belt of course, because she would be a bit naked without one. Will she be able to get anywhere if we throw her the keys? Probably not, but we love to see her try!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11652kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 383.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Becky Perry – Steel Armbinder

Nipple noosed wrist suspension West Burke

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I have pretty redhead invetigator Sarah Brooke bound to a pole in an abandoned warehouse. Her neck is tied to the pole and she cries through her tight tape gag. I laugh and inform the nose investigator that I have much, much more in store for her tonight. I peel off her back seam stockings and remove her high heels leaving her in her bare feet. I pull up her dress and yank her thong up into her pussy causing her to scream through her gag. I enjoy groping her big tits and sucking a nipple for a while before pulling the woman up on her toes by pulling her panties into her pussy. I ask if she's ready to talk and she shakes her head no. Time to escalate things my dear ... the next thing she knows is that she's bound hanging by her wrists in a cruel full weight suspension and to make matters worse her nipples are noosed and tied off pulling them painfully. I decided to get rid of her dress. I grab my shears and snip snip snipp until it is gone. I grope her pussy a little more then press the high power vibrator up against her pussy giving the confused girl the pleasure of the hitachi and the pain of the suspension. Sarah's bound body begins to shake and quiver as her orgasm builds but I stop denying her. I grab a leather paddle to beat her pussy with it until she's sobbing. Then I yank up her panties into her pussy and shove the vibrator on her bare skin. Sarah screams and convulses as she is brought right to te very edge of an orgasm. The stubborn girl still refuses to talk so I leave her bound, tapegagged and suffering until she breaks ...
Duration: 12:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6677kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 639.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nipple noosed wrist suspension

Nora Sparkle fucked and sucked Whaleyville

Cast: Nora Sparkle
Genres: fucking machine, bondage, metal collar, milking mashine, ball ga
Remember our new HuCow Nora Sparkle? Nice soft udders, and very orgasmic! She is a quiet and calm HuCow, it seems like it is going to be easy to train her. Today, she will experience the most powerful machine: the red cow milker. To make it a little easier for her, we set up a fucking machine behind her, so her brain will be very confused about the pleasure (fucking) and pain (sucking) at the same time, the same trick we used in her first session. Nora was again a bit overwhelmed with everything going on at the same time, but she is making such good progress! We are definitely keeping this one, she needs more sessions!
Duration: 9:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14618kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nora Sparkle fucked and sucked

Время генерации страницы 0.06677 секунды с 9 запросами