LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bound to a party with an unhappy ending Culloden

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I'm dressed for a party in a long elegant sequined dress withh a side split showing off my legs and tightly tied fetish sandles. My hair is done in a beautiful updo and I can't wait for the night to begin. I decide it will be fun to surprise all the people attending the party to go with my arms strictly tied behind my back with rope crushing my arms froms elbows to wrists. My date Jim Hunter puts a shawl over my shoulders so that the bondage is not immediately apparent to anyone. We get into the ca. He opens the car door for me and secures my body safely by securing the seat belt. Off we go to have some fun with our friends!!! By the time the night is winding down and I'm back home, I'm absolutely a little XXXX. My arms completely numb from hours of having them brutally bound like this throughout the entire party. I'm still wanting to drink and my date helps me to drink more wine while we talk and laugh about what a great evening it was. Remembering all the comments about my tightly bound arms and the shoes with the straps exaggeratedly cutting deeply into my legs is starting to make me horny and I want to have some sexy fun with Jim. Instead he decides I will stay like this all night long and he shoves a huge ballgag into my mouth to shut me up. He's tired and wants no part of me right now. I beg and implore him to untie me and promise to let him XXXX, but he is cranky and pissed off and wraps silver tape around my head many times and leaves me on the sofe like that while he goes to the bedroom to XXXX it off. I struggle hard to get off the couch and onto my feet. I am going to wake his lazy ass up and make him fuck me now!!! I shake him and try my best to wake him up, but my efforts are useless. He is snoring and sound asleep. I lie down next to him on the bed. I realize that I am going to be XXXX to XXXX tied up in the painful bondage and gagged and taped and I sob into my gag until I finally drift off.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:15
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 370.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound to a party with an unhappy ending

Kiki - needs a spanking. Pollock Pines

This is a good one. Young kiki sweet is let out of her cage to be caned. She cries as her mascara flows down her cheeks. She also gets her bare feet whipped in the end which makes her cry and sob even more.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 599.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kiki - needs a spanking.

Reverse prayer revenge for uppity county official Woodridge

County buildiing assessor Nyxon checks the damaged structure in my back yard and informs me I didn't have the required permits therefore I will be fined heavily. I protest pleading ignorance but the uppity official isn't buying it. Reluctantly I agree to write a check ... I offer the raven hair MILF a glass of water and as she guzzles it down I prepare for revenge and watch as she collapses on the couch. The next thing Nyxon is aware of is begin tightly tied with her arms cranked up in a cruel reverse prayer and her legs bound together. I shove a big ballgag into her mouth informing her she will now change the county records to state that I was totally in compliance with the buildiing permits. Nyxon struggles helplessly maneuvering herself off the couch and on to the floor. She wriggles and desperately tries to loosen the bondage but the ropes don't budge. I return and la y the arrogant bitch on her belly finishing her off in a hogtie. I leave her alone to think about my proposition and remind her she will stay tightly bound and gagged until she sees things my way ...
Duration: 12:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 593.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reverse prayer revenge for uppity county official

Long slow crawl cruelly bound & frogtied Crossett

Left on the sofa tightly bound and gagged I realize I could be here for hours. I pull at the ropes but my bound wrists are attached to my tight crotch rope immobilizing my hands and pinning them to my ass. My elbows are slammed together welded in ropes. My curvy legs are bent and frogtied but at least I have some independent movement in my legs. My only hope is to try to get to the door and attract some attention, but with my mouth stuffed full and sealed shut in layers of duct tape I can't scream or call for help. I look around frantically and know my only option is to somehow get to the front door and make enough noise to attract attention. My first task is to try to get off the sofa without breaking my neck. I slowly slide one of my legs over the edge but I get scared because I can't reach the floor. With my leg hanging off it is too late. I can't get my leg back up on the sofa and I am precariously balanced on the edge of the sofa. Despite being frightened to fall, I close my eyes and slide my other leg over and manage to get my knees to the floor before I roll over onto the floor. I catch my breath before beginning the long slow crawl across the floor to the door. The door seems miles away and I have absolutely no use of my hands or arms. Only my bound legs, neck and shoulders have any movement to crawl with. I inch slowly across the floor desperately trying to get to the front door. Once I manage to get to the door I have no way of opening the door or even getting to my knees. I can only lay on my side and bang on the door with my stiletto heel in hopes that someone will hear and come rescue me ...
Duration: 12:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6655kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 620.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Long slow crawl cruelly bound & frogtied

A story Valdepenas

Has hung up on nipples small weights, then chain, has moved on a lead and thrashed at the same time, has to lick a bit later clumsy finger.
Duration: 45:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps
Audio: 488kbps

File size: 811.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A story

Время генерации страницы 0.05103 секунды с 9 запросами