View Single Post
Old 07-29-2021, 04:13 AM   #12153
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bdsm Most Popular ElbowRoped Ballgagged BigTit Alexis Taylor Calls for Help Wyandotte

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English
Loren emerges from the red Santa bag and we see she's bound hand and foot. She's wearing a pretty little holiday dress, red high heels, red fishnet pantyhose, and long red shiny opera gloves.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:57
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 21632kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular ElbowRoped Ballgagged BigTit Alexis Taylor Calls for Help

Get Your Hands Off Me! Sanbornville

Release Year: 2012
Studio: aes production
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage
Two great bondage-filled stories featuring four gorgeous flight attendants and a very sexy nurse!! As Jani and Valerie get ready to go to the airport, they are overpowered and tightly tied and gagged.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:53:36
Video: 640x480, xvid, 624kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 635.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Get Your Hands Off Me!

Britney - elbow bondage in chastity Nightmute

Britney was apparently doing some kind of chastity challenge at ChastityBabes when we got a chance to shoot with her again. We were told the chastity belt and bra couldn’t come off, they were part of the challenge. Very strange, but these things were really locked on so they couldn’t be removed. No problem, we just wanted to tie an extremely tight elbow bondage again. Because Britney’s arms are legendary. She has the longest flexible arms ever. And it’s always good to crush those elbows together!
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14600kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 435.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Britney - elbow bondage in chastity

The juror who put her away Hennepin

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
It has been ten years since I served on a jury. I remember it clearly - the vote was unamimous to set the female convict free but I conviinced the jury panel that she was guilty and swayed to vote to a full conviction. I never expected her to get released and come after me but she came to my property and ambushed me from behind. The curvy convict JJ Plush has my wrists tied behind my back as she forces a ballgag between my lips. My assailant drags me into the shed and forces me to my knees then begins to tie me up against a pole. I cry and beg through my gag but she is relentless adding more and more rope. She removes a high heels and beats my chest with it before removing the ballgag and stuffing my mouth with a large scarf then wrapping rope around and around my head until I am silenced. The bitch pulls my tits out of my bra and cruelly clamps them. I scream through the gag which causes JJ to add tape to my rope gag. She gets carried away wrapping the tape all around my head then ties my crotch rope off to an overhead point forcing my back to bend painfully. JJ walks off leaving my bound, gagged and completely helpless ....
Duration: 18:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6706kbps

File size: 915.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The juror who put her away

Seductive tease tormenting you Tiptonville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
ou've returned home with beautiful sexy Reagan Lush after a night on the town. The sultry blonde promised you that you'd have some kinky fun. Reagan tells you to sit in a chair as she pulls out a roll of duct tape. She explains that she wants to tape you to the chair and tape gag you mouth so that she can sensually and seductively tease you. She wants to slowly strip for you to drive you crazy. You agree as she tugs at the tape roll walking towards you starting to tape you up then gagging you with tape. You're now taped up to the chair and she walks in front of you saying how much bondage excites her - as she starts to strip. She teases you with her amazing body and you're completely helpless to do anything about it. Throughout her strip tease she purrs about how she wants to be taped up too. After teasing and tormenting you for a while and being stripped down to only her skimpy thong, Reagan says she wants you to tape her up and gag her now. Next we see Reagan taped up wearing just her thong - erotically struggling on the bed. She has been taped up at the ankles, above the knees and her arms taped behind her back. The gorgeous creature smiles seductively as she tells you about the missing detail: she wants her mouth taped shut. She pleads to be gagged. Now her mouth is covered with a few strips of tape as she moans with excitement and continues to sensually struggle. Your gaze lingers on her struggle for a while then she looks at you pleading and moaning for more. Now Reagan is taped up even more and she is completely naked. Her mouth is now fully gagged by a tape wrap gag. She continues her seductive struggling and moaning clearly loving every minute of her tight tape bondage.
Duration: 30:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6827kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seductive tease tormenting you

Время генерации страницы 0.03393 секунды с 9 запросами