LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Terra mizu tormented to sign the pre-nup Heth

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
My son's fiance Terra Mizu is such an uppity cunt. She comes over to discuss her problem with signing the pre-nup I had drawn up. The pretty woman brags about all the money he spends on her and how she wants that to continue forever. She laughs at me for demanding a pre nup agreement and I quickly tire of her haughty attitude. I hand the bitch a glass of wine and soon she succumbs to the effects. I seize the opportunity to remove her stockings and high heels before I bind her ankles tightly together. I examine her big feet and begin tickling them. Terra cackles and roars with laughter as my fingers dance on her soles. I intend to torment her until she is begging me to sign the pre-nup. I run my tongue up and down the wrinkled soles of her barefeet and Terra is still refusing to sign. I lick and suck her toes trying to cram her foot into my mouth as she screams. Then I move back to tickling and tormenting her until she's breathless. I alternate between foot worship and foot tickling until finally Terra's eyes roll back in her head ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6700kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 543.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Terra mizu tormented to sign the pre-nup

HdT Experienced - Kyra Menard

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Kyra is an experienced BDSM practitioner. She claims that she "has no will of her own." With a brag like that she knows she's going to be put to the test. She's going to be put into stressful bondage and made to suck cock. If she can endure then her claims might be validated.
The positions are strenuous and right away Kyra shows signs of not being able to submit as much as she'd have us believe. She struggles to get and keep the cock hard. Her position keeps being changed to accommodate the will she most definitely has.
This is a lesson for Kyra. The will she claimed not to have was, in the end, a necessary thing even for the most submissive of players. Each time she complains about the bondage her position is chained.

Duration: 44:57
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 1536kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 538.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Experienced - Kyra

Ballet wedges Nakhodka

These are so cool! I found ballet wedges and I thought I should try them immediately! They look so exciting! I locked them on my ankles with 2 tiny padlocks each, and a pair of ankle cuffs on top of that. They were not coming off! Now it was time for practice! It turns out this is much harder than I expected! I could barely stand in these, and Sir was laughing because I had locked them on and I knew he was not going to let me have the keys until I improved my skills. It was a long day!
Duration: 5:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14728kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 589.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballet wedges

Petite blonde in tough steel restraint Eger

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Petite blonde Garnet Rose likes bondage but she had never been restrained in steel. She asks to be bound tightly with lots of metal. The eager girl strips off her clothing and starts out with her wrists in Irish 8 handcuffs, her ankles in hinged handcuffs, elbows cuffed and her legs strapped together above the knees with chain. To give Garnet the full experience she's desiring her thumbs are cuffed together and her big toes are cuffed. Her head is encased in a ballgag head harness and the collar around her neck has a chain running down through her elbows and hands to the ankle cuffs putting Garnet in a super tight little hogcuff. Garnet moans in pleasure as she struggles hard and rolls around allowing her body to feel the tight restrictive steel embracing her. I watch her then decide she's much too comfortable and has way too much movement. I unlock a handcuff and attach it to her toe cuffs so that poor helpless Garnet can barely move at all ... I leave my pretty little captive wondering if she wants to be returning any time soon for more steel bondage!
Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 508.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite blonde in tough steel restraint

Norah Swan Trussville

Cast: Norah Swan
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, All Se
Experience the roughest interrogation ever... Norah Swan is about to burst into tears as Officer Mugur walks to her cage and she notices the burning hatred and merciless anger in his eyes. She knows that she's lost - and is willing to obey her master. Officer takes advantage of her subserviency and lets her clean his boots... with her tongue! But that's only the beginning of her sorrows...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 33:24
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Norah Swan

Время генерации страницы 0.09652 секунды с 9 запросами