Old 07-29-2021, 04:14 AM   #12157
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cup Discipline Part 4 Big Island

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Another bevy of buxom beauties is caught up in the restrictive ropework of Jay Edwards. Beautiful breasts are bound, squeezed, caressed, pinched and clamped. Lusty Rikki starts us off with two passionate scenes. First, Jay turns her standing tie into a taut strappado, then she's spread out on a rotating platform. The vibrator under her crotchrope, combined with the hot wax Jay drips all over her flesh, drives her into a sexual frenzy!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:54
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1464kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cup Discipline Part 4

Carmen woke up bound in the trunk Ralston

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Pretty Carmen Valentina works as a clerk at an ant removal service. Her latest caller tells her the have ants the size of Welsh Corgis in their home. This is a job for the Adventure Entologist so she dispatches herself for the job. Clad in a sexy crop top, shorts and boots Carmen rings the bell. A wacky looking biologist in a white lab coat answers. As Carmen turns her back to investigate the cellar I press a wet rag over her nose and mouth and after she struggles she slowly lowers to the floor. She awakens in the trunk of a car hogtied laying of her side. She groans and struggles when she realizes she's bound. I run a hand up and down Carmen's curvy body groping her breasts and pussy then I open my lab coat to reveal that I am topless. She moans as I suck her nipples and fondle her pussy. I work her pussy and caress her breasts as I watch her pleasure build until she stiffens and cries out having an orgasm. We decide to take things to the bedroom but when I reach out for Carmen she slaps my hand away telling me to wait until we are in bed but as soon as I turn around she clamps a hand over my mouth. The next thing I knew my hands are tied up behind my back and Carmen is standing next to me. She feels me up and I wriggle with pleasure. I beg her not to stop but she whirls away. I quickly garb her from behind and we struggle but I gain control marching Carmen outside. I have her tied to a pole in a kneeling position. The curvy girl demands to be let go and she struggles frantically. I cleave gag her and leave. Time passes and beautiful Carmen has stopped struggling. She sags in her bonds, head down, breathing hard. I drip syrup over her breasts and lick and suck it off leaving just a residue for the ants to devour ... Helpless Carmen realizes her plight knowing she has to escape before the ants return ... The clerk lurches forward in her chair as she fully awakens from her horrible day dream.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3400kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 415.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen woke up bound in the trunk

Yasmine corseted and sultry Tipton

Yasmine! She is one of our favorite babes! Just look at her sultry lips and amazing body! We decided to cinch her in a really tight corset and then put her in a box tie armbinder! Yasmine was trying to pose and be sexy, but it was hard without using her arms and not being able to bend her waist. Then we even frogstrapped her legs! Yasmine just had to give up and kneel down in a slave position. She was looking at the camera, trying to struggle out of her bonds, but she wasn’t going anywhere!
Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14594kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 557.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yasmine corseted and sultry

To suck janitor cock Keyport

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I lure new secretary Chloe Kennedy into the warehouse on the pretext of showing her how to take inventory. My real plan is to punish the sexy secretary who has been showing off around with management trying to move up and take over my job as head executive secretary. Chloe is unsuspecting as I tell her to take a look around. I pull the soaked rag out of my bra and grab the poor girl from behind covering her mouth and nose with the rag. Chloe tries to fight back but the fumes work quickly, her legs get weak and her eyes roll back in her head as I lower her to the floor. The young girl tries to fight off the effects but it is useless as everything goes black. She awakens later still in the old warehouse but on her knees. A old torn rag has been pulled between her teeth and tied around the back of her head to keep her quiet. Chloe can feel the ropes biting into her wrists and elbows, the thin satin sleeves of her blouse offer her arms scant protection from the tightly tied ropes. Her elbows are lashed tightly together and her bound wrists are attached to a chain hanging down from an overhead pulley, pulling her arms up high behind her back. Her legs are bent under her with her ankles tightly bound to her thighs. Chloe moans and cries into her gag as she struggles to recover from the fumes still clouding her brain. When she sees me walk in Chloe curses into her gag as I laugh at her rival secretary. I tell the helpless girl that she needs to learn the ropes around here .. she needs to start at the bottom and work herself up. I call for Max the janitor and tell poor Chloe that today is her first day of training. Max walks in wearing his coveralls and Chloe's big blue eyes widen as she watches him sit on a stool in front of her and pull his cock out. I remove Chloe's gag and order her to start sucking his cock. Chloe resists but I grab her head and force her warm mouth over Max's big cock. I hold Chloe's head down forcing her to swallow it to the balls then Max takes over. He face fucks poor Chloe, slapping her face each time she pulls back to catch a breath. I help out by placing my knee in Chloe's back and pushing her into Max's cock. Chloe is helpless to resist and realizes that the only hope she has is to cooperate so she begins to eagerly suck his cock. I am want to show the dumb bimbo I am always in charge .. now Chloe feels the heel of my shoe pressed between her shoulder blades and my shoe on the back of her head. Chloe coughs and gags on the cock as is is jammed deep down her throat forcing her to breath through her nose. The janitor and I continue to humiliate and taunt poor Chloe until she feels Max's cock begin to throb - he jams it deep in her throat and shoots his hot load down her throat. He withdraws but before Chloe can spit out his cum I grab her mouth, clamp her mouth shut and seal it shut with my hand. Chloe is forced to swallow every last drop as Max slaps her in the face with his cock before zipping up his coveralls. I grab the gag and pull it between her lips and tie it behind Chloe's head. I tell the poor helpless girl that this is only the beginning ...
Duration: 9:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6688kbps

File size: 496.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: To suck janitor cock

House Of Frazier Part 6 Descanso

It's time for "Checking Out" of the Welcome Inn for Fiona Pembry... but not before Bob, the owner of the inn has put her through some more of his very strict bondage and discipline sessions. Miss Pembry must get the message that it's not alright to go around spending money you don't have. But Bob has it all under control. Pulling her elbows across her body as tight as he can, she will cry for mercy before he lets her go.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 806.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: House Of Frazier Part 6

Время генерации страницы 0.09965 секунды с 9 запросами