Old 07-29-2021, 04:15 AM   #12158
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bad Girls In Bondage Part 2 Port Hardy

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Vintage clothing, back-seam stockings, nurse uniforms, high-heels, and classic business attire give this flick a nostalgic feel. There is nothing "retro" about the girls though
Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:51
Video: 432x320, XviD, 648kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 349.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bad Girls In Bondage Part 2

Unscripted bondage fun with jj & jim Hecla

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
JJ Plush was staying at a local beachfront hotel for a few days so Jim Hunter and I went down to have dinner with her. After dinner she took out her rope and began tying me up after shoving a big red ballgag into my mouth. My elbows were tightly crushed together and JJ taunts me about coming on to her man. Of course I deny everything but calls me a slut and holds my head still as she kisses my ballgagged mouth. JJ wraps my face with many, many layers of duct tape as I stomp my heels in protest. She ties my arms off to a post so I can't run away then has some fun groping my tits. I struggle in the chair but I can't loosen any of the ropes. JJ takes some selfies of us then pulls me up and makes me hop over to the bed and lays me down then peels off her panties. She un gags me and I beg for mercy but she stuff her panties into my mouth sealing them in with tons of vet wrap then watches as I struggle on the bed. She adds even more vet wrap effectively gagging me then pits me in a tight hogtie and adds even more vet wrap. JJ removes my high heels and puts them on her feet using them to poke at my bound bound and pantyhose feet. When JJ tires of taunting me she tells the Hunter to take over and he begins to fuck with me by moving my bound body to the edge of the bed threatening to let me fall of my face. I curse them both through my massive gag but they laugh as the bald bastard lifts me up onto my knees and lets me fall onto the bed. He knows he's scaring the shit out of me but they both find this very humorous. Finally they decide to un gag me and I say I want to go home ... they both know I am now role playing and he smacks my ass until I admit I had so much fun and wind up laughing my ass off.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3409kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 437.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unscripted bondage fun with jj & jim

Curvy intern tricked into foot worship Chadbourn

I lure young college student Scarlet Venom to my lab under the premise of giving her an internship which will pave the way for her entry into med school. Scarlet is a naive bimbo who questions the odd remote location and dilapidated facility wondering how this qualifies as a lab. I explain that we work with incarcerated individuals testing new drugs. The curvy beauty is now eager to lie on the table to feel what the test subjects feel like. I explain that the restraints are necessary to calm the anxiety that some patients have. Scarlet agrees and I use leather cuffs to restrain her arms over her head and her ankles spread apart. I rub my hands over her voluptuous body and I'm eager to begin. I remove her sneakers inhaling the strong aroma of foot sweat. I'm in heaven. Scarlet begins to get uncomfortable when I peel off her socks and sniff her bare foot. I tell her I'm tired of hearing her whine and I shove a ballgag into her mouth. Now I can get to what I really want. I lick and suck the soles of her beautiful feet pressing my mouth down and slobbering all over both of her gorgeous feet. I open my mouth as wide as I can and manage to get the top of her foot into my mouth. I moan in delight as the buxom blonde struggles in vain. There's no way she can get away from my mouth as I drool all over her amazing feet getting them nice and wet. When I've had enough I leave my captive on my table telling the helpless thing that I'll soon return for more forced foot worship.
Duration: 11:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6646kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Curvy intern tricked into foot worship

She wasn't really getting a raise Rock City Falls

Junior secretary Lexi Lane is so excited to be called to her boss's home to discuss her big raise. She's ecstatic about finding the discrepancies in the general ledger and is confident that confiding this to me got her the raise. She babbles on and on and I offer her a drink to celebrate. Lexi downs the shot and offers to get us another one. Soon she is very woozey and cannot keep her eyes open any longer .... the naive secretary awakens with her arms tightly tied behind her back - elbows jammed together and cinched, wrists, knees and ankles bound. She yells and screams demanding to be untied and clearly Lexi is making way too much noise so I peel down my granny panties and stuff them in her big mouth wrapping her pretty face with may layers of elastic bandage. I can still hear her making noise so I add some thick electrical tape effectively cleave gagging the bimbo. I leave her bound on the sofa while I erase all the incriminating data is moved from my laptop to a hard drive. Lexi struggles desperately maneuvering herself onto the floor and inch by inch she manages to get her bound body to the front door. Lexi kicks at the door trying to get it open but I reappear laughing at her helplessness. I roll the young thing onto her belly and put her in a hogtie. I watch her sobbing and struggling for a little bit then leave her alone and unable to escape ...
Duration: 13:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6670kbps

File size: 654.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She wasn't really getting a raise

IR Caught To Be Used Part Two - Dia Zerva Stamping Ground

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.
Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keepi
Duration: 33:47
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 1532kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 403.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Caught To Be Used Part Two - Dia Zerva

Время генерации страницы 0.04794 секунды с 9 запросами