LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sexie sadie suffers in steel Lemasters

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Sultry Sadie Holmes is naked on the carpet. Her wrists are cuffed tightly with hinged cuffs behind her back and the wrist cuffs are attached to a thick chain which circles her waist. Her elbows are tightly cuffed together and padlocked so there's no escape from the metal digging into the soft flesh of her upper arms. Sadie's big toes are cuffed together and her ankles are shackled tightly with another padlock restricting her movement. Her long lovely legs are bound together with leather straps. Sadie moans through her ballgag which is attached to the leather head harness encasing her head. This head harness has an x shaped choke strap that's been secured tightly across poor helpless Sadie's throat restricting her breathing. The long legged beauty struggles and moans into her gag. Drool runs like a faucet from her mouth and clearly Sadie is distressed. I watch from afar and decide how I can make Sadie suffer even more. I grope her body and roll her onto her belly then put her in a hogcuff with a short chain connecting her cuffed ankles to her cuffed wrists. Sadie cries out in pain but I have worse in store for her. I use another chain to attach the ring on the head harness to her ankle cuffs pulling her hea back. Sadie's eyes look around and beg for mercy, but I have none. I watch as she suffers and struggles to breath knowing that her breath is very, very limited with her head pulled back so severely that the choke strap cuts into her throat. I walk away leaving my prey in distress wondering if each breath will be her last ...
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 398.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexie sadie suffers in steel

Aby - super video. Dunkerton

Aby 30-year-old woman. She claims he loves the pain, according to, and has been tried out at home. Of course, when the other gets expert...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:13
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 185.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aby - super video.

Foot worship for arrogant debt collector Kingsland

Petite Garnet Rose is an arrogant business woman. She arrives at my place to collect the money I owe her. I tell her that I can't keep up the repayment schedule right now. I ask Garnet if we can make some sort of arrangement until I get back on my feet financially. The arrogant little bitch tells me I can be her pet for a while and do whatever she wants me to do. She dangles a high heel and tellls me to worship her foot. That's not going to happen your way Miss Rose and I grab her with a hand over her mouth. She struggles and fights but soon her eyes roll back in her head and she is putty in my hands. I begin to remove her clothing leaving her barefoot in bra and panties. Garnet awakens strictly bound on the floor on her knees. Her legs are yanked up into a frogtie position and her arms are tightly bound behind her back - elbows touching and cinched of course. I've covered her pretty face with a ballgag head harness. Garnet's eyes widen as I approach her smacking her cute little ass a bit before running my hands down her the soles of her beautiful feet. I bend down to worship her feet licking and sucking her toes before forcing her entire foot into my mouth. I roll the bound beauty over onto her back to enjoy her feet in different ways from another position. I worship her feet for a long time then decide I need a dinner break informing Garnet that I will return for more pleasure from my new bondage foot slave. I leave the brat girl tightly bound and sobbing into her gag ...
Duration: 9:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6629kbps

File size: 493.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foot worship for arrogant debt collector

Cruelly bound for rough bastinado Yu Xian

Petite Garnet Rose lies on the floor brutally hogtied. Her small tits are roped up in a chest hardness and her elbows are painfully fused together extremely tightly with rope. She wears only her underwear and sweaty ankle socks. Garnet's big toes are tied tightly together with thin twine cord. The suffering captive is left waiting for me. I bring out the bamboo cane and explain to my bound prey that I have a very rough bastinado punishment for her today. I begin by warming her feet with the cane while taunting her and as I lay the cane down I inform her she has to try to escape the punishment but right now the task looks too easy. I tape up her eyes blindfolding the pretty then force a big balllgag into her mouth strapping it tightly. I connect the ball gag with the twine securing her toes so that she's arched very hard. Poor Garnet rolls around struggling and moaning but of course the minutes tick away and she fails to escape. I tell her how hard the twenty stikes to her soles will be as I remove the twine and her socks. I force the sweaty socks into Lydia's mouth completely filling it then wrap her head with more duct tape. I tie her toes again and give her the first blows with the cane on the bare soles of her feet. I explain that she must endure twenty brutal blows to her feet without moving or making a sound. I just love the element of surprise and cannot wait to begin really beating her soles with my cane. I warn the bound helpless girl that if I see any movement or hear even the slightest noise I will start the 20 strokes all over again from the beginning. I start with some very, very hard blows with the cane and Garnet cries out through her gag. I laugh and begin counting the strokes over again. I can tell Garnet feels lots of pain from the foot torture of my bamboo cane because she cries again into her gag. I begin the countdown again and I hit her soles as hard as I can. Poor helpless Garnet doesn't last through a half dozen strokes this time around and I can see the involuntary twitching of the nerves in he feet from enduring this . I truly enjoy her suffering and finally she is defeated ... Garnet endures twenty very excruciating blows without a movement or a sound. I kiss her gagged mouth and leave her whimpering and I promise to return soon for round two ...
Duration: 11:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6613kbps

File size: 548.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruelly bound for rough bastinado

Bdsm Most Popular Chair Bondage and Orgasm for Lorelei Lissie

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage
Carli Banks is set upon by intruder Ethan; he ropes her into a hogtie, then cleave-gags her.
Duration: 19:43
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 751.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Chair Bondage and Orgasm for Lorelei

Время генерации страницы 0.03919 секунды с 9 запросами