LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Voluptuous cuban stretched & roasted to perfection Bogard

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Voluptuous Cuban Gia Love has been captured and left helplessly strung up with her hands cuffed high over her head. Gia hears the ominous sound of the winch cranking as it completely stretches her beautiful body until she is precariously balancing on her tip toes. Her mouth is cleave gagged with a bandanna tied tightly between her teeth to muffle her cries. Her ankles and knees are also bound together with leather cuffs and straps and she struggles and moans desperate to find relief from this strenuous stretched position. Out of the corner of her eye she sees the roasting rack being set up for the main event and the helpless Latina understands that there is no escape from the peril that awaits her. Next she finds herself laying on the grill and she groans in pain as the winch is slowly cranked stretching her bound body to its' limits. Every second that ratchet goes click, click, click and poor Gia's joint are about ready to pop. Her eyes widen in fear and she cries into her gag. Her arms are totally stretched parallel to each other and her movement is severely limited by the intense stretch from the winch. Busty Gia moans and cries pitifully into her gag as she realizes she is stretched so tightly that she is barely able to move. She flexes her muscles as she pulls on her restraints growing weaker and more distressed. The red heat beats down on her shimmering skin. Her bound body is covered in cooking oil and sweat beads up all over her. Poor Gia squirms, sweats and suffers so helplessly as she is slowly roasted to perfection.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Voluptuous cuban stretched & roasted to perfection

HdT Taylor Mae - Taylor Made Limekiln

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Taylor Mae is 19 years old and she's already dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle. She's ready to try it in a more thorough going environment. He gets her tied up and she admits being excited between nervous giggles.
She's there to have some new experiences, but he's brought her here to put his dick in her. He tests her first; having her lick his balls and then suck his dick. He tries different positions with her.
Before he's finished with her treatment he has to bring his excitement down. He cums on her face and now he can focus on doing her good. His torment gets her prepared before he makes her cum hard.
Duration: 36:10
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 1540kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 433.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Taylor Mae - Taylor Made

Bdsm Most Popular Lorelei Hogtied in her Slip in the Dirt Mc Donald

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage
Cowgirl Bliss is in her cowgirl hat, cowgirl boots, denim skirt & topless leather vest, roped to a chair. Her gag is a red bandanna.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8197kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 507.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Lorelei Hogtied in her Slip in the Dirt

Melody Jordan Carnelian Bay

We love those innocent looking girl next door types, just as much as you do. We are proud to bring you Melody Jordan as todays update for the best sex.
Whenever a fresh new girl walks onto our stage we never know what to expect. How good is she at bondage? Can she deep throat? Can she endure a brutal skull fucking? How flexible is she? Is she really into it, or just here for a payday? Thats why we do the "Meet and Greet". It is an impromptu live bondage session right before your eyes. All bondage on screen, all action made up as we go along. The most realistic bondage and sex scene you will see.
Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melody Jordan

Big punishment Bennettsville

Bondage frame!! I love being forced into a position that you can’t get out of, especially if it has lots of metal and cuffs! This cuffing frame is awesome, I am ankle cuffed and handcuffed to it. My arms are behind me so I am forced to bend over. Very vulnerable! What if someone walked behind me? I couldn’t do anything! It is a little hard on the shoulders, but I am sure you will love this position too!! Try it at home!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 105.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big punishment

Время генерации страницы 0.02815 секунды с 9 запросами