Old 07-29-2021, 04:17 AM   #12164
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RTB Ice Pony Part 2 - Calico Lancing

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Calico is still in her hole. Her face is exposed and very vulnerable. Her jaw is locked open with a huge ring gag. This presents a wonderful opportunity for Calico to get dirty, creepy, and crawly. What's coming her way is not going to be fun.
The hose cleans her face off for her next predicament. She's shoved back in the hole and the water begins to rise. We wait as the suspense rises with the level of water. Soon Calico is up to her tits. Her head is pulled out again as the water still rises.
The ring gag returns to her mouth, nose hooks are added, and clothes pins are put on her tongue. The water rises. When the water gets high enough her head is pushed down again. She has to hold her nose up to the grate as the water continues to fill her hole.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB Ice Pony Part 2 - Calico

Teen Belt bondage Porirua

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Cuffs, Bdsm
Video language: English
Sexy Teen Belt bondage on bed. extreme amateur on bed...
Duration: 5:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5719kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 256.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teen Belt bondage

HardTied Alina West and Jack Hammer Arnoldsville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Alina West, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Ass Hook, Bruises, Caning, Clam Tie, Cloth Gag
Alina West is so tiny and so new. She's only been in this business for about 6 months, and she has only ever done bondage with us. She says that the experience of being tied down is freeing. Well, then she is going to love the feeling of being suspended in the air in bondage.
Duration: 1:03:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Alina West and Jack Hammer

Strung up & suffering Owatonna

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Busty brunette Christina Carter is an uptight office manager strutting around the warehouse wearing high heels, a short tight skirt and a button up shirt. She calls me in speaking about how I have been a really good loyal employee but unfortunately she thinks the business needs to move in another direction. Christina informs me I am no longer needed and that today is my last day. I naturally don't take it well and grab a hold of her bending her over a table spanking her ass. I pull up her skin tight skirt exposing her ass and spank her bare cheeks. I force her to strip out of her shirt and push her arms into a leather arm-binder. Despite all her objections I don't stop until it is on then I feel her up, groping and grabbing her. I yank off her skirt leaving the big tit bitch in just in her high heels. I apply nipple clamps with a chain and lead her around the room taunting and mocking her. Next I have Christina tied up in a strappado wearing the high heels with the arm-binder and the nipple clamps. I've added a super tight crotch rope, some breast bondage and a ballgag. Angry Christina is drooling helplessly and her legs are forced open by a spreader bar. Eventually after she struggles for a while I return with a phone to take some photos in order to blackmail her into not only having me keep my job but she agrees to give me a hefty pay raise!!!
Duration: 11:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13600kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strung up & suffering

Selfie obsessed model tied up Darrouzett

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Sexy Enchantress Sahrye has been in the room getting dressed for our shoot for way too long. She ignores my calls to hurry up and continues to pose and stare at herself in the mirror. Instead of getting ready to shoot she's taking a million selfies posing in all different positions to snap those selfies and admire herself in the mirror. When I confront her to snap it up she gets snippy with me bitching about the lack of refreshments and snacks for her shoot. I offer her a cup of coffee which she guzzles down and soon she begins to feel weak and stumbles into the bed landing on the floor. When Sahrye awakens she's tightly bound arms behind her back, chest harness and legs cinched. Sahrye curses and yells demanding to be released. She struggles her curvy bound body furiously kicking off her high heels in the process. The feisty Latina is clearly furious and she wiggles and maneuvers her body trying desperately to loosen her bondage and manages to loosen the rope binding her knees. It doesn't do her much good at all and I enter to force a huge black ballgag into her big arrogant mouth. I use the knee rope to add a nice tight crotch rope as she cries and yells through her gag. I finish Sahrye off in a hogtie leaving her helplessly struggling, drooling like a pig and still cursing me out ...
Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Selfie obsessed model tied up

Время генерации страницы 0.03633 секунды с 9 запросами