Old 07-29-2021, 04:18 AM   #12167
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Harmony Concepts The Position Kannus

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
The ultimate hogtie tape! Oak presents his—and according to our surveys, most Harmonizer's—favorite position, featuring nine of your favorite Harmony models.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:13:08
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1593kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 975.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harmony Concepts The Position

HdT Wenona - Tickled Miccosukee

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Wenona has been dragged here. Her body is completely immobilized. Bound in rope; she struggles, twists, and grunts. Her head is covered so there's nothing for her to do, but wait.
When he arrives she's not much better off. He takes her clothes, he whips her, he tickles her, and he makes her orgasm whether she wants it or not. Wenona is completely under his control.
Every which way he decides to tie her she's basically screwed. He gets what he wants, but will she ever get what she wants. He gives her orgasms aplenty, but is that truly what Wenona wants?
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Wenona - Tickled

Ten miles of bound hell for bitchy client Clarklake

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I arrive at the airport after a long business trip and my car service is not there to pick me up. I descend the elevator in my stiletto high heels and skin tight black pencil skirt. Finally I see the sign with my name. The big burly driver immediately makes excuses for being late. I am furious and I just want to get home. i follow him to the car ... what the hell is this dumpy black car you want me to get in? What happened to my limo? This car is disgusting - can't you see I am a business executive? I squeeze into the black seat and am immediately uncomfortable and annoyed - no leg room, no refreshments. To make matters worse the driver informs me he has another client to pick up. A ride share - never!!! I am appalled at the lack of VIP treatment I am receiving. I continue bitching and complaining as the other fare gets into the car. This is not up to my expectations and you will be fired I scream at the driver. All of a sudden I feel a huge arm wrap around my throat and begin to choke me. The driver turns around and encourages the bald bastard to make me shut up. He puts his hand over my mouth and I fight like a lion to get him off me as we depart the airport. The backseat is small and this man is way too strong. He yanks me over his lap and pulls out a huge rag. His big hairy hands force my mouth open and he shoves the rag deep into my throat. I continue to kick and punch him but my efforts are futile. He wraps vet wrap around and around my head silencing me and finishes it off by layering it over my eyes so I am both gagged and blindfolded. I still try to fight him off but it is becoming difficult to breath. He forces my arms behind my back and crushes my elbows together binding them painfully with rope. I feel my wrists being cinched next. He grabs my tits and man handles me - groping and feeling my body. I still continue to kick him so he ropes up my ankles binding them together. The ride is long - ten miles of punitive torment. I am left half in his lap and half of my bound body on the car floor n the backseat moaning, struggling and suffering while the driver eggs him on laughing and mocking me. The ten mile ride home feels like an eternity as I helplessly struggle in the painful bondage ...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:12
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 276.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ten miles of bound hell for bitchy client

Hidden agenda Grand Saline

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Roped, Tied
Voyeru kinky bondage action, hard tied two sexy girls on chair scene.
Duration: 1:00:37
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 457.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hidden agenda

Revenge on the cock sucking slut New Paris

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
We have the young blonde tramp Alaina Rose tied in the trunk of the car and bring her to an abandoned warehouse. My beautiful daughter ChiChi Medina has been waiting a long time to get her sweet revenge on the bitch who has been fucking her man! We grab the big eyed hottie and XXXX her out of the trunk and shove her scantily clad body into the building. I pull down her midriff top and grope her perky little tits. Are these tits what you lured Chi Chi's boyfriend with or was it your slutty pussy?? Alaina is indignant and starts complaining that her crushed elbows hurt and her arms are numb. Awwww - isn't that a pity? And you haven't even had a chance to see the surprise my precious daughter brought for you!! I rope up her wrists while gorgeous ChiChi smacks the whore in the face with a huge rubber dildo. Alaina's eyes widen in fear when I grab her ass and add a brutally vicious crotch rope causing her to gasp and scream out in pain. I want to see how that slutty big mouth of yours works!! ChiChi sticks to dildo to the wall and tells the blonde bimbo to open wide. Alaina balks and shakes her head no! No is not a word you say to my daughter missy!!! We push her down onto her knees where she belongs and I roughly grab her head and XXXX it up and down on the dildo making Alaina choke and tear up. Chi Chi laughs out loud - is that how you choked on my boyfriends cock??? I decide to add a neck rope making sure Alaina's mouth can't get off the cock! Mother and daughter take turns double teaming the 20 year old floozy and I am so elated to see my jilted ChiChi smiling ear to ear embracing her very first taste of sweet revenge.
Duration: 8:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3382kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 214.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Revenge on the cock sucking slut

Время генерации страницы 0.06515 секунды с 9 запросами