Old 07-29-2021, 04:19 AM   #12170
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

IR - 411 - Leeches Websterville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - 411 - Leeches

Rookie cop's breast bound chicken wing agony Merryville

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I pull in the driveway half wasted after a night of partying and I look up to see young cop Lexi Lane tapping on my window. She says my car was weaving and that she needs to frisk me and she finds my stash. The police woman informs me I need to come down to the station with her. I can tell she's nervous and a total new rookie so I feign a heart condition and she I need my medication before we go. Reluntantly she follows me into the house where I offer her a drink while I grab my meds. She tells me this is her first week on the job as she sips the drink and soon becoming woozey. Attempting to stand up she topples onto the couch. The next thing the dumb thing knows she brutally bound. Elbows crushed painfully in a chicken wing, her big tits encased with rope so tight they're turning purple, her legs bound together. I've gagged poor helpless Lexi in a tight over the mouth electrical tape gag. She struggles and maneuvers herself off the couch onto the floor. I watch for a few minutes then approach her bound body groping and manhandling her. Dumb rookie bimbo learned fast how her naive mistakes ended so badly. I taunt and torment as I put the rookie officer in a hogtie leaving her helplessly and painfully bound, gagged and suffering ...
Duration: 13:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6673kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 685.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rookie cop's breast bound chicken wing agony

Plugged And Chained Shettlewood

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage, Cuffs, Bdsm
Poor Little Caprice had to deal with the plug inside her for the rest of the day, it was in our little contract. She didn’t really like it, I seemed. But I think she was just putting on her sad face to get unlocked sooner. Who can resist those big eyes and this cute pout!
Duration: 5:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11663kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 501.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Plugged And Chained

Bondage suspension in spain Glennallen

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Sasori is a very well known sadistic bondage rigger in Europe. While I was visiting in Spain he asked me if I wanted to be tied up outside by the pool. Of course I agreed and was excited to be pole tied until he started with a box tie. My arms are used to elbow bondage and for me a box tie is uncomfortable and pretty painful. This fact seemed to please the sadist. He continues adding more rope to my body and I'm still smiling. When he's done with the chest harness he pulls up one of my legs flamingo style and ties it off next to the pole. I quit laughing when he began to smack my ass before bending down to add rope to my other ankle. He lifts that leg off the ground and now I am suspended completely off the ground. I moan when he wraps his hand around my throat. He leaves me hanging there and I wonder what he plans to do to me ... he adds a ballgag then lays down in the lounge chair close enough to beat my ass ...
Duration: 18:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13305kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage suspension in spain

Ariel on the One Bar Prison! Fallon

We did not put Ariel on the One Bar Prison yet?! Wow, that needs to change fast, she is perfect for it! This stunning girl needs to find out that it is really impossible to escape from a One Bar Prison (when wearing heels of course). Locked in a heavy collar, the curious Ariel approached the impaler. It had been fitted with the large 3-ball dildo. She was curious enough to insert it and get stuck, but when she realized it was impossible to escape, she did not think it was very exciting anymore. We had her up there for almost an hour before we gave her the tool to free herself. She was not amused!!
Duration: 5:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 551.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel on the One Bar Prison!

Время генерации страницы 0.03578 секунды с 9 запросами