LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bondage for Cash Pt.1 Sc.1 West Berlin

Cast: Laura
Genres: Bondage BDSM
Video language: English
Dressed for the occasion, Mary wears and elegant top with a brocade bodice and sheer black sleeves, a sleek black mini and A shrewd negotiator, Mary reviews her indenture of bondage and the path that she must follow to receiving her payment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4418kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage for Cash Pt.1 Sc.1

Sabrina B Cochise

Release Year: 2021
Sabrina Banks. Rigid bang boughs. She a ticket also drinks the excited liquids. Look and derive pleasure!
Duration: 23:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabrina B

Yana bound in the forest Dornbirn

We had lots of fun with Yana running around in the woods, her arms bound behind her back. After chasing her for a while, we decided to tie her arms in a different way. Yana ran off again, playfully challenging us. We easily caught her and tied her legs too. Now Yana couldn’t run anymore. What a great day in the forest!
Duration: 4:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14559kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 508.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yana bound in the forest

Anahí – Locktober report 1 Bogue

Anahí has been keeping me updated with selfies and messages every day, and she is doing fine so far. It has been already 9 days! Okay, there was a moment when she didn’t feel so great, but in general she has been cheerful and very much herself: happy smiley Anahí!!
This red My-Steel is her own belt, so she is used to it and it is formed to her body. It makes a Chastity Deal much easier if there is no extreme pressure points that can pinch or damage skin. She knows how to use the toilet (she rinses in the shower after using the toilet) and she can keep herself reasonably clean. Anahí has only come over once, to take a shower at the Chastity Mansion, supervised of course. I still have the keys right here, and I love the idea that she is unable to take it off without travelling all the way over here, an hour on the train.
I have no doubt she will make it. She is determined to get her prize on the 31st and I don’t blame her! It’s just sad that it will be only 1 month, I’m sure the 31st will be a very happy day for her, but for me it will come too soon.
How is everyone else doing for Locktober? I know a lot of girls and guys are participating this year, and I would love to hear from you in the comments. It is not always easy, so please describe what issues you had and what is the most difficult about this Challenge. It’s also great for other people to read if they are planning to join next year! Of course, if you are happy during your Locktober challenge, and you have no issues, I would love to hear from you too!
Enjoy Anahí’s video report she sent me. It is a little mysterious, she tries to watch TV but fails somehow. Then she writes down something. I don’t know what is going on but I noticed that at no point she is actually looking at the belt, she is moving, sitting, walking, without any problems. It almost seems she doesn’t remember she is wearing a locking metal device on her body!!
Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14689kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 764.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anahí – Locktober report 1

The asian and the brit foreign exchange students Neffs

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Shy British foreign exchange student Miss Leya waits at the door too timid to knock. She watches hot busty Asian Nyssa Nevers for a few minutes until she gets up the courage to enter. Nyssa tells Leya that her clothing is way too conservative and that all the American kids will mock and tease her if she doesn't wear what Nyssa brought for her. Leya is embarrassed turning away from Nyssa as she removes her shirt and puts on the sexy bra. Next Nyssa hands Miss Leya a see through skin tight white skirt and helps her to put it on. She instructs the Brit to remove her panties so that she doesn't have the tacky panty line. Next come the high heels and finally the sweet innocent British girl is slutty enough to satisfy Nyssa. I come in and freak out over what Nyssa has done to the new student! I open my home to foreign exchange students and I cannot have the school board remove my funding for this. This is not acceptable and Nyssa will be punished. I intend to show Miss Leya how bad girls are punished in my home. I tie Nyssa's hands together behind her back and force Leya to shove a big rag into Nyssa's big mouth securing it in with a bandana. I force Nyssa to face plant and continue tying her up in a hogtie. You are next Leya. I demand that Leya strip off her slutty clothing leaving her stark naked. Then I begin her punishment tying her next to Nyssa and using elastic bandage to gag her tightly with a big over the mouth gag. I finish Leya off in a hogtie and leaving the two helpless exchange students bound, gagged and struggling on the floor.
Duration: 16:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 422.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The asian and the brit foreign exchange students

Время генерации страницы 0.14703 секунды с 9 запросами