LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Claire Adams - Duct Fuct Doll Part 2 Tillatoba

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rubber, Latex, Submission, Domination
Video language: English
Claire is one of the most flexible performers we've had. Sister Dee begins tying her in a simple hogtie, but soon that hogtie gets tighter and Claire is bent in an impossible position.
On her side the hogtie even as tight as it is isn't too bad. Once she's flipped on her front her body is pressed down pushing her forward which makes the tie unbearable, but bear it she must.
Her feet and tits are caned until she is sobbing. That sweet sob of a woman who knows there is much more to come. Her makeup smears down her face. Then she's pulled up onto her knees still in the hogtie.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams - Duct Fuct Doll Part 2

Nosey college student caught in the act State Park

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
College student Luci Lovett suspects that one of the professors at the university is stealing relics from the Archaeology Department. One day she decides to sneak out of class and break into the home where the suspected thief has been seen going. She is determined to find evidence she can use to prove her professor is the thief. Leggy Luci searches the main room then goes to the back room to look in some less obvious places but she doesn't know that I had a half day at the university and I am about to catch the snoop in the act. I can't believe that Luci had the audacity to come in here. I sneak up behind her and grab her - her eyes wide in surprise as I press a wet cloth firmly over her mouth and nose until she goes limp. I strip her nude exposing her tits and pulling down her tight sexy jeans. I spot some duct tape and start binding Luci with it. The young snoop begins to awaken as I am finishing taping her legs. Luci freaks out telling me that she knew I was a crook. I laugh and inform the dumb young girl that I plan to transport her to the university tonight and seal her in one of the empty sarcophagus where no one will ever find her! I grab a rag and stuff it into Luci's mouth wrapping her head with lots of layers of thick electrical tape so that no one will hear poor helpless Luci. I tell Luci that I need to make sure that there is no evidence that she was here and I will return shortly. The snoop struggles as hard as she can desperately trying to free herself. She manages to get to her feet and hop around some, but I catch her and proceed to add more tape the my helpless prey. I leave to get the car ready and Luci tries one last ditch effort to escape sobbing hysterically as she struggles, but she is so tightly bound and gagged it is a futile effort as she starts to accept her perilous fate!
Duration: 17:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3400kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 444.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nosey college student caught in the act

Valentina Bianco - reverse prayer struggles Caseyville

Tiny Italian model Valentina Bianco is very flexible. More flexible than she even knew! We tied her in a reverse prayer, and her hands go really high, she could easily touch her collar! But spending a long time in a reverse prayer is not what she wanted. So she tried to get out. A beautiful struggle with her hands pinned firmly in place! We just love reverse prayer struggles! So helpless!
Duration: 4:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14552kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 477.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentina Bianco - reverse prayer struggles

Christina Carter Cumming Puerto Penasco

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p
Christina Carter knows her way around a vibrator so I didn’t expect her to broken by forced orgasms. However, I didn’t expect her to cum as fast or as often as she did. It’s amazing what holding the vibrator on a clit can do to a woman after she cums no matter how experienced she may be. She begs and curses Cat for never leaving her poor pussy alone as she comes down off of each and every orgasm. Meanwhile, drool continues to run down her chest lubricating her cunt which is already soaked from her first few orgasms of the scene. No one accepts a ballgag like Christina. Completely restrained, she knows she has no choice but to accept her fate and let each wave of pleasure envelop her before her sensitized pussy threatens to overwhelm her senses. What a showstopper!
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 772.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina Carter Cumming

Her damsel fantasy turned to terror Saint Bonaventure

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Pretty MILF Raven Eve is bored with married life and looking for a little adventure. She's been fantasizing about being tied up and in peril so she figured a female would be her safest bet. She answered a Craig's List ad and agrees to meet me at a warehouse to act out her fantasy. I talk Raven into removing all her clothing to be adventurous and Raven shyly agrees and is now completely naked, barefoot and coy. I instruct Raven to sit on the chair and I pull a large heap of rope out of my bag. Raven begins to get a bit apprehensive, but I explain the safe word to her to calm her fears and soon she is putty in my hands. I begin tying her up and Raven is clearly getting turned on by the tight crotch rope that's tied down to her wrists and says it is making her very horny. I position her on the floor as we chit chat about Raven's damsel in distress fantasies. I notice Raven's heavy breathing as she asks me what's next hoping that I will take advantage of her helplessness. I pull something out of my bag and Raven's eye widen with excitement thinking it is a vibrator. Not quite I say as I stuff a huge sponge into her mouth. Raven starts to worry when I wrap her face with many layers of tight microfoam tape. I tell Raven that I need to grab a few things to complete her fantasy while she struggles to free herself. Before leaving I run my hands up and down her bound body and she lets out a moan of pleasure. Raven struggles in the tie for a while moaning to a climax from working the crotch rope. I return with more rope and a garbage bag. Raven doesn't like what she sees and she tries desperately to say her safe word. I inform her who I really am and that I'll be taking her purse with her identity and her nice new car. Raven tries to grunt out the safe word thinking this is all role playing. I laugh and wrap a rope around her neck putting her in a tight goat rope then leave her there. Raven quickly realizes this is for real and in wide eyed terror she tries to free herself. Poor helpless Raven soon panics at her situation and struggles frantically slowing choking herself out on the goat rope.
Duration: 21:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 546.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her damsel fantasy turned to terror

Время генерации страницы 0.04496 секунды с 9 запросами