View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 05:18 AM   #12187
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Yana - box tie positions forli

Yana is back again for more bondage! After being hunted in the forest, she is now back inside, and she is in another box tie! Yana loves ropes! She tries out different positions she can still do while in a box tie, until we tie her ankles. Surprisingly, she can still move around quite a lot! Yana is so pretty in ropes!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14593kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 599.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yana - box tie positions

Bdsm Most Popular Hotel Hostage Drenched in the Shower Parksville

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English
I was in Maine briefly, and several Bedroom Bondage members were kind enough to meet with me there, to help pass the time. One fellow there asked that I tie the thighs instead of above the knee. I'd never tried that so I said sure.
Duration: 11:55
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 5619kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 518.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Hotel Hostage Drenched in the Shower

Rachel Returns to Hotel Hell BDSM Pt 2 Redstar

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Part 2 begins as Rachel's skirt, used as a hood, is taken off to reveal her gagged securely with a harness panel gag. I quickly finish off her bondage as i use more twine to secure her chest to the chair and accentuate her sexy small tits.
Now completely secured and helpless Rachel's tits and nipples are the target. First they are groped and slapped to warm them up. Her tits and nipples are then under constant assault as they are tormented with clothes pins, metal clamps, nipple clamps, and a whartenburg wheel. Rachel's nipples and tits become more and more sensitive as the torment continues.
As Rachel's tit torment continues the harness panel gag is replaced with a double ring gag. Eventually the ring gag is removed and Rachel's return to hotel hell is finished off as a metal nipple pincher is secured tightly on her tongue and nipple suckers are tightly secured to her nipples. As the tears flow, Rachel's reaction is instantaneous as the nipple suckers are put in place and the suction is increased, pulling her very sore and sensitive nipples into the suckers.
Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8831kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 835.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Returns to Hotel Hell BDSM Pt 2

Sophie - elbow tied Rockaway Park

No one would have suspected tall fashion model Sophie was this much into bondage, but if you look closely her tattoo says ‘freedom is just a state of mind’. That gives it away a little. Also, no one would have suspected she is super flexible! After all these updates, we finally decided to tie her in a super tight elbow bondage shoulder harness. Sophie is just awesome! Gorgeous AND kinky AND flexible! Where do we find these girls!
Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11707kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 357.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophie - elbow tied

Pin up model tied up in vintage lingerie Chesapeake Bay

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Raven hair pin up model Nyxon is dressed in a white vintage corselette and stockings with shiny stiletto boots. She awakens totally tied up to a chair and immediately knows it was you her creepy younger brother that put her in this predicament. Nyxon is really angry and curses him as she looks up to see you're wearing her boots. She's furious that you didn't ask permission to wear her boots and she struggles so hard that the knee rope loosens and becomes untied. The ropes on her tightly bound elbows and chest and ankles don't budge at all and Nyxon is getting madder and madder as her helpless struggles are getting her nowhere .. You comply and untie her but the next thing the tattooed MILF realizes she's now bound on the floor with a big ballgag stuffed into her mouth. You're pleased she can no longer curse you and you take a seat on the couch enjoying your bitchy older sister struggling helplessly in the super tight bondage.
Duration: 10:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13521kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pin up model tied up in vintage lingerie

Время генерации страницы 0.03413 секунды с 9 запросами