View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 05:19 AM   #12189
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ariel Anderssen - wall hogtie Scotts Valley

The famous Ariel Anderssen is a very experienced bondage model. We figured we could try and hogtie her to a wall today, lifting up her body, and attaching her harness gag to the wall so she can’t rest her head on the floor. Ariel did great, and she even loved the position a lot! It was very strict and she couldn’t move much, but she tried to protest and struggle (and drool) as much as possible. Because struggling is sexy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14586kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 492.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen - wall hogtie

Anahí – Locktober report 4 Burkina Faso

Tomorrow is the last day of #Locktober, so the last day for Anahí in her belt! I am really impressed at how she handled the entire situation. Of course, it’s easy to stay at home in these times of lockdown, but this was a literal lockdown for Anahí and she did not really complain much!
Sure, she was a bit moody on several occassions, but she is so positive in general, and she was so determined to get her prize money, there was no question she was going to make it! Tomorrow I will unlock her and post a new update. I will interview her about this experience of course, so come back tomorrow for the unbelting! In the meantime, enjoy this video report Anahí sent in (her contract stated that she was required to send in video updates regularly). It’s always nice to see her hop around in her house, locked in that tight red My-Steel!
Duration: 9:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anahí – Locktober report 4

She thought it was just a bad dream Spearfish

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Gorgeous Carmen Valentina gets into bed for the night and as she closes her eyes she hears a noise. Armed with her blow dryer as a weapon the voluptuous beauty checks her closet and finding nothing she returns to bed. Again as she starts to fall asleep she hears the noise again. She tiptoes into her closet and I pounce on her. The next thing Carmen knows she's bound with her hands pulled up over her head and gagged with a cleave gag between her lips. Carmen is still wearing her nightgown as she struggles frightened out of her mind. I tell Carmen that I am here to explore all of her dark fantasies ... the ones she doesn't even admit to herself. I slowly peel off her nightie leaving the curvy girl wearing only a thong. I grope and feel her body running my hands up and down her beautiful ripe body. I taunt poor Carmen telling her that I know all about her secret desires and I lick and suck her nipples making them harden. I disappear leaving her to struggle and cry into her gag ... Carmen awakens back in her bed. She pulls the covers and she's still dressed in her nightgown. Carmen is relieved and thinks she was dreaming so she pulls up the sheets and closes her eyes. Carmen awakens with a start!! Something is wrong. She struggles as the covers are pulled slowly down revealing that she is completely nude. Her hands are tied in front of her held down by a crotch rope and another rope that runs around her waist. Her legs are spread tied down to the bed posts. She tries to sit up but her neck is tethered to the head of the body. I enter and silence her cries with a thick cleave gag then I begin to slowly fondle her breasts and suck her nipples. This is not a dream my pretty ... it is a nightmare!!!
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3400kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 415.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She thought it was just a bad dream

The magician's assistant Snowville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Pretty Dacey Harlot shows up for the interview to become my magician's assistant. Dacey is over the top excited in her little miniskirt dress and high heels. As she looks around there is paraphernalia everywhere. Dacey picks up a set of thumbcuffs and asks what they are. I explain that learning to be an escape artist is part of the job and that these little toe things will hold you prisoner. She laughs and can't believe those cuffs can hold her. I tell her to take off her shoes and sit on the floor with her legs between a pole. I cuff her toes around the pole and say, "I'll give you a minute" then leave. The eager girl nervously laughs but starts to try and escape. Dacey spots the keys hanging on the wall and stretches and bends her lithe body attempting to grap them but the keys are out of reach. After a few seconds she realizes she really is trapped and begins to panic and frantically call out to me. She's trying desperately to escape and is getting scared as the minutes slowly pass. I come back in after a few minutes later and ask what's wrong. She wants out of these things and I say, "ok, I have another test in mind for you". Helpless Dacey is now chained by the waist and up the crotch with the length of chain extending and padlocked to a bolt on the floor. She is in her bra and panties and is pleading to be let go as I say "try this one my potential assistant" and walk out. Again she is left to struggle helplessly pulling at the chain and trying to get the chain off her waist. Although she has no other restraints on except the chain, the length of chain is only long enough to keep her from standing up straight. She cant stand higher than a squat position. Dacey presses her feet into the ground to use as leverage to try and break the chain and she struggles to get it off her waist. Her efforts are once again futile. I come back and she is begging to be released. I giggle and say “but I hired you as my assistant. This is all training. You’ll be fine. I have one more thing in mind.” With that Dacey cries out “nooooo!” Now the poor frustrated girl is wearing a panel gag and is sitting with her ankles and wrists locked up around a steel bar. Her toes are cuffed and Dacey is completely helpless and despite her valiant efforts to loosen the cuffs and get free, she is unable to escape.
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6685kbps

File size: 654.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The magician's assistant

Heat Cycle - Trina Michaels Port Heiden

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Cyd Black does things to Trina to test the limits of her endurance. He can make any part of her body ache. Legs, pussy, ass and tits are all fair game. Cyd just picks a place and hurts it. There is no rhyme or reason to it, he is just a cold engine of her torment. Normally the hot wax from a candle is an intense enough experience to satisfy his sadism. In this case, though, he uses a Blow Torch to make sure the wax is nearly boiling when it hits her skin. The intensity of his sadism would tear her apart if she was not such a pain slut.
Duration: 44:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 505.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heat Cycle - Trina Michaels

Время генерации страницы 0.08720 секунды с 9 запросами