Old 07-30-2021, 05:20 AM   #12192
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kitty Dorian Fairacres

Cast: Kitty Dorian, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Crying
Kitty doesn't know what she's gotten herself into. When the soft hemp coils it's way around her neck she stands stoically hoping she was anywhere, but here. The more tied she gets, the more annoyed she seems. OT wants to hear her though. He wants her to suffer.
When she's bent over the wooden saw horse OT finally finds what will make her sing. To get Kitty to vocalize her discomfort he's going to need to whip her harder. She screams and moans at the punishment. Then he makes her beg.
All this time OT thought Kitty wasn't having a good time. Maybe it was all just a ploy to get him to keep hitting her harder. Her dripping cunt finally betrays how much she's loving it. Then come the beautiful tears. They flow freely and without reservation. Kitty is in love!
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitty Dorian

Tightly Bound part 3 Raynesford

Scarlett is a super sexy, young girl with creamy skin and an ass for days. We have worked with her before and know that she can take some pain. Feenix starts her off rigged standing up, nearly hanging by her hair, but she skirms too much so he decides to tighten her bindings, attaching her from all sides to the metal rig. Once he is satisfied that she can't move an inch he brings out the mini vibe but only to tease and deny her the privledge of an orgasm. Next, We rig her bent over with her big, plump rear end and soft pink pussy exposed for torment. Feenix adds heavily weighted nipple clamps before flogging, caning and tickling her lovely backside and feet. He lubes up the magic wand in a pool of Scarlett's drool and uses it to bring her to a screaming painful orgasm. Then we put her back in a standing rig with much less support from her feet, testing her hair suspension abilities further. Feenix uses the violet wand to electrcute her toes and soaking pussy. He puts on an incredibly tight crotchrope to warm her up while he canes clothespins running up and down her slender waist. Once he thinks she can't handle any more pain, he leaves her there to cum alone with a Hitachi affixed to the crotchrope. Poor Scarlette is beat and ehausted but we're not quite through using her pretty body yet. Finally she is suspended spread eagle in the center of the metal rig.with the TENS unit electrifying her supple thighs and the breast pumps sqeezing her tits.When she is in tears from the pain, Feenix gives her one last burst of pleasure with the dick stick combo, but not before making her beg him first.
Duration: 14:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 154.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tightly Bound part 3

Sultry sahrye deceived into bondage Hernando

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
I was asked by an important to arrange a bondage shoot with a beautiful local model and I called the agency to get who they think was the very best. Enchantress Sahrye arrives at the door dressed in a long coat complaining about the cold weather in Florida. When she removes her coat and I see how she is dressed I am stunned. The sultry Latina has on a very professional business suit and strange flat sandals with very long strings that tightly bind her legs. I am angry because these clothes are not sexy enough for a bondage shoot and the sandals are ridiculous. Sahrye replies that she is not a bondage model and that the sandals are the latest fashion in Europe. We discuss the shoot and Sahrye absolutely refuses to do bondage. I take a moment and return with a wet rag pressed against her pretty face and soon her eyes roll back in her head. Sahrye wakes up lying on the floor with her arms massively tied behind her back with miles of ultra tight ropes that surround and crush her arms together and wrap around her torso. She's gagged with strict ring gag and the drool flows out of her forced open mouth. Sahrye screams and struggles and begs to be let free but I say she's now ready for a bondage shoot. I force her to stand up and I begin snapping some great photos. I decide she needs to show more skin so I unbutton her blouse and pull out her tits exposing her beautiful big brown nipples. After a while Sahrye tries to escape running to the door. She is helpless to open the latch with her arms to brutally bound and I catch her and drag her to my bedroom. Now Sahrye lies on my bed with her ankles crossed and tightly tied completely fused to her wrists her body painfully arched. I also applied many wraps of duct tape around her gagged mouth and left her there all night to suffer and wriggle in complete frustration. The next morning I untie her legs and place her long coat over her bound arms. I warn the lovely Latina model not to tell anyone that I kept her as my prey otherwise her bondage images will appear all over the internet. She sobs and leaves the ordeal totally defeated and humiliated.
Duration: 33:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 873.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sultry sahrye deceived into bondage

Blonde captor torments rich milf held for ransom Oklahoma City

Long legged blonde Vicky Vixxx has me all taped up, zip tied and tape gagged on the bed while she waits for the ransom payment. I struggle helplessly sobbing into my gag when Vicky appears to torment me. She pulls my tits out of my blouse and dangles nipple clamps in front of my terrified eyes. She applies them to my nipples then threatens to roll me onto my belly and the femdom pulls on the chain twisting it. She laughs at my agony then exits the room to wait ... I am taped and zip tied so tightly I can barely roll over. My elbows are welded together with the tape and zip ties causing my hands to go numb. The tape gag is massive and my screams are muffled so that no one will hear me crying out for help. I remain helpless and alone for what seems like an eternity and finally my captor returns. She informs me that I will soon be taken away in the trunk and laughs saying make yourself comfortable while you wait for your ride ...
Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6641kbps

File size: 863.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde captor torments rich milf held for ransom

Super mario super orgasms Rehoboth Beach

Super Mario ( Terra Mizu ) searches the yard for Princess. Mario thinks she's being stealth in her search but I sneak up behind her bopping her on the head with my magic tire iron. Mario awakens bound spread eagle on the bed. I inform the hero that Bowser sent me for a bit of super torment. I show Mario that super sized vibrator and watch the eyes widen in fear. I press it up against Mario's pussy and watch her scream from the intense sensations grinding into her pussy. Mario bucks and struggles losing her cap but I am relentless and don't stop the torment until I tire of holding the giant hitachi. I stuff Mario's big mouth with a ballgag strapped in nice and tightly then taunt her by placing her cap on my head. I laugh as I jack the speed up to super high for Super Mario. Her eyes roll back into her head as the vibrator works it's magic on her bound body. I text Luigi so that I can score a double header but before I leave to capture her partner I tie the super vibrator on securing it up against her pussy so that Mario has no choice but to endure super orgasm after super orgasm.
Duration: 11:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13435kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super mario super orgasms

Время генерации страницы 0.03679 секунды с 9 запросами