LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Frantic struggle to save her sister ends in brutal reverse prayer Wrenshall

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English
Rachel Adams has been invited to a very important party for her company. She is one of the favorite secretaries of the CEO and she knows he will choosing tonight who will be the chief secretary. She's in competition with one other woman and she understands that this party is very important to the CEO so she dresses in a beautiful white gown and wears strappy sandals tightly laced up to her knees. Only she knows that her boss is a fetish lover and he'll surely appreciate this detail. After finishing her makeup Rachel calls out to me, her older sister, to give my opinion about her look. She checks around the home, but cannot find me. Eventually she hears my muffled cries from the garage and runs in to find me massively tied to a chair. I try to move but the bondage is too painful and the rope digs deeply into my flesh. Rachel tries to free me but a masked man overpowers her and handcuffs her wrists behind her back. He drags her into the house and handcuffs her ankles with hinged cuffs. Rachel tries desperately to crawl to the garage to try to rescue me. Time is passing and finally Rachel reaches the door to the garage but the masked man is back and he takes control of the situation. He binds Rachel in a tight and very cruel reverse prayer, then ties her crossed legs to a chair. He gags Rachel with a ring gag and wraps her pretty face with eight layers of duct tape slowly counting each wrap. He leaves the two of us in agony unable to move at all. We helplessly sob into our gag wondering if anyone will ever rescue us.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 791.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frantic struggle to save her sister ends in brutal reverse prayer

Self bondage predicament Rose

This is a video I really love! I made it for a special person who helped me a lot, and I was really happy to be able to make it for him. In this video, I walk up to the bed and see some bondage items laid out. I take off my dress and start to put all of the items on: a neck cuff with nipple clamps attached to it. Then ankle cuffs, spreading my legs very wide to the bed. A ballgag, and finally two pairs of handcuffs to spread my arms as wide as possible. Now I am completely helpless, there is no way to get out. The nipple clamps hurt a lot, but I can only hope someone comes along soon to rescue me. It is very exciting!
Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14682kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 880.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Self bondage predicament

Art Sandra C Struggling Wyanet

Girl helps composer write, by letting him torture and fuck her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 51:36
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 332.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Art Sandra C Struggling

Tiffany - very tight Enoree

Tiffany! All this time she was able to hide her elbow bondage skills from us! We have never tied her elbows together because we thought she couldn’t do it. But she can! She is a bondage super talent, because she can also do a reverse prayer. That is very rare! Tiffany wasn’t as excited about all this as we were, of course, elbow bondage is very tight and strict and this is her first time. She struggled a bit but she could barely move. We are so glad we discovered her secret!
Duration: 3:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 333.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany - very tight

Jingle Sluts Part 3 , Cadence Cross and Nikki Darling Remington

Where as some people might regret their decision to offer themselves up to the sickest minds in BDSM, Cadence has been looking for someone to take her to the next level. She isn't afraid of what is coming next. She has been looking forward to it.
Duration: 54:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2690kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jingle Sluts Part 3 , Cadence Cross and Nikki Darling

Время генерации страницы 0.16737 секунды с 9 запросами