Old 07-30-2021, 05:21 AM   #12198
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Girls Were Made For Loving Garcia

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Girls were made for loving, and two of these ladies were made for paddling and spanking! Watch as these super sexy females play. The dom wields various instruments to redden the backside of two submissive beauties. The ladies are forced to worship each other's body, but surely you certainly wouldn't have to be talked into it!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:22
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1250kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 593.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls Were Made For Loving

The spanking machine Center Ridge

Release Year: 2021
The first truly serious spanking machine in the world.
For having committed serious misdemeanors, two delinquent girls are the first to become acquainted with this unique and relentless pain machine.
Firmly strapped onto the special punishment frame, they wait with their naked posteriors fully exposed for the remorseless punishment dealt out by the world´s first computer-operated caning machine.
Once programed, the spanking machine is a merciless robot that delivers its evenly spaced blows without the slightest hint of mercy and with identical intensity on the bared bottoms of its deserving victims.
An automatic raising and lowering mechanism ensures that the cane strokes won´t land on the exact same part of the buttocks each and every time.
This precaution in no way diminishes the visibly swollen and intensely painful welts that these young women will bear for weeks to come as they remember this terrible punishment machine.
Format: avi
Duration: 45:23
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1977kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The spanking machine

An Offering part 2 Baker

Sophia begins bound with her hands overhead...with her pink lingerie and perfect body, she looks very much like a gift...to me anyway...for me...an offering for my sadistic control whims....she's an all natural beauty...long and lean...and very strong...she trains as a fitness performer and mixed martial artist...it's definitely at odds with her soft and beautiful face...she tells of her submissive fantasies and her affinity for being controlled...this is a kinky young woman...which makes it very easy to enjoy myself...Sadie Dawson joins me on top with a strap on dildo and in the last scene, pulls orgasm after orgasm from Sofia's luscious pussy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1393kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 141.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: An Offering part 2

RigidStock chained to ankle cuffs Sliema

Something different! I thought it would be nice to attach a combination chain to the RigidStock, all the way down to ankle cuffs. Why? Because the chain is not long enough to stand up straight!! It is a real torture to be in this position for a long time, especially if you need to do things around the house. Walking and standing is very hard. But kneeling and lying down is okay of course. I love giving myself a hard time with my own crazy ideas, yes I know I am strange.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 127.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RigidStock chained to ankle cuffs

Bdsm Most Popular Hotel Hostage Vibrated to Orgasm Centerville

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage
She's wriggling in ropes and mmphing through a white tape-gag. Her eyes plead to the camera as she struggles.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:38
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 748.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Most Popular Hotel Hostage Vibrated to Orgasm

Время генерации страницы 0.37229 секунды с 9 запросами