View Single Post
Old 07-30-2021, 05:22 AM   #12201
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

The Wooden Chair Sea Isle City

Gabe loves it when Amy lee dances just for him. He loves to watch how flexible she is and the way her corset makes her breasts look even more voluptuous. Her body responds to his attention, her pussy is wet and swollen with desire. She eagerly awaits him to restrain her, the sharp edges of the leather straps holding her securely in place. She wants him to take her, to do whatever he desires to her, because it's all for him....
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4975kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 465.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Wooden Chair

In Kathias grip Demarest

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Kathia's got a tight hold on her newest girl! Nikki came to her dungeon because Kathia found out she's been very bad, so she needed her punishment. It was long overdue, so Kathia's hands were like iron - she had her tied, bound, but with her breasts free so Kathia could squeeze the life out of them, if she wanted to. But Kathia's a cruel mistress so she will take it to an inch of Nikky's maximum tolerance...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: In Kathias grip

Ariel Anderssen on the treadmill Havertown

The cruel doesn't hesitate to spoil all the pleasures the slave could offer.
Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14613kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen on the treadmill

411 - Leeches Jeffersonville

Cast: 411, Tank, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
The critters in this case were 50 hungry leeches. All i can say now is i'm soooo glad it's over and all 51 of us came out alive.
This was the hardest shoot i've done--submerged in the cold (yes, COLD) water, i was completely isolated and at the mercy of the frisky, blood-thirsty creatures. It was one of the few moments i have felt truly terrified in a scene. Though logically i knew the setup was safe, i could not help but dwell on the fact that there is no safewording on a leech. And those little buggers don't mess around. Guess where they headed? Straight for the crotch! And all i could do was wail through my breathing tube and try not to panic as i felt the sting of their microscopic teeth pierce through my soft tissue. It...um...sucked (i know, stupid joke).
But seriously, it was an intense, crazy shoot hopefully with some good end results. i think the leeches, at least are satisfied!
Duration: 48:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 411 - Leeches

Cruel chicken wing hogtie for partner in crime Carson

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
I've been partners in crime with sexy redhead Sarah Brooke for a long time, but lately she's been a total bitch. She insults me saying I'm slow and old and threatens to get another partner. We break in to case the latest house and I come up empty handed which really pisses Sarah off. Sarah lucks out and finds a bag full of jewels under the bed - a great score. She decides not to split the take with me and as she's walking out she gets very woozey and drops to the floor clutching her head. I laugh and pounce on the bitch placing my booted heel on her back as she crawls away fumbling to open the door. I roll her over and start tying her up jacking her arms into a nice tight chicken wing pinning her bound wrists down to her waist. I tie her crossed ankles and mock her letting her know I am taking the jewels as my last heist. I grope her big tits and add more rope putting the brat girl in a brutally tight hogtie using her bound elbows as leverage to arch her back cruelly. Sarah grunts from the pain of the bondage. I need to shut her big mouth up so I force a bandana deeply between her lips and seal it in nice and tight using thick clear tape. Sarah's big blue eyes widen in fear as she is silenced. I roll her over taunting her a bit before I leave her moaning into the gag tied so tight that she's barely able to struggle at all.
Duration: 12:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3398kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 312.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel chicken wing hogtie for partner in crime

Время генерации страницы 0.04507 секунды с 9 запросами